View Single Post
Old 02-13-2001, 10:17 PM   #14
Raychel

Good Morning all! We are still getting some good rain here. I want to crawl into bed and do some good reading!!

Steph: Grip WAS a problem for me initially. Your hand/forearm strength will come up as you continue to use weights but here is two things that will help. First when you grip, think about using your middle finger and ring finger. Because our thumbs are strong, we tend to put a lot of stress on them when we grip and not utilize the WHOLE hand. Second, work your forearms once a week for about 12wks...reverse grip curls superset with wrist curls. Do you know how to do these? They will burn like crazy but after 12wks you will notice a definate improvement in strength. And on the DH scenerio...I am in the same spot as you. I SO want to "help" my DH but it all comes out as nagging.

Juno: You sound busy but happy and productive! Don't forget daily renewal as BG would say...this might help those "bye" days on exercise.

PW: CONGRATS on passing those exams. What a relief to have it done with, now you can move on to bigger and better things!

Work has calmed down some here. Its good to not feel so "wrung out" at the end of the day. Take care everyone!

------------------
Patience is a bitter plant, but it has sweet fruit...