Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2002, 10:32 PM   #1  

Talking finally

im finally starting a new diet. im eating fruits and veggies, but im having hard time finding a website that shows exercises i can do at home that'll help tone my body. any suggestions?
Old 02-04-2002, 03:48 AM   #2  

Wink exercise

im looking for a site that will do the toning and hard work for me but no such luck.i tried to find a good site too but not much luck today is the first day of my exercise i said that yesterday too but i did get sidetracked with kids yesterday. today im going to give olivia newton john a run for her money im going to put disco-ish cd on and dance around like woman possessed ,i better remember to close the blinds first neighbours may think ive finally lost it
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Finally at GOAL: 135#s Lost!! suesully Goal Photo Album 39 02-02-2015 07:42 PM
Finally, pictures of my goal! cassandra_anne Goal Photo Album 49 09-12-2009 12:21 PM
Finally Losing Weight with PCOS! Electrawoman PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support 29 09-15-2003 12:55 AM
I Finally Found Something That Works!!!!!!!!!! WINDWOOD Weight Watchers 66 02-22-2002 07:22 AM
Maybe We're Finally Learning!! THE BIG ORANGE BABE Does it Work? 41 04-02-2001 12:41 AM