South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 08:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 179/168/145

Height: 5'1"

Default Soothsay Friday West Coast Chicks

Main Entry: sooth·say·ing
Pronunciation: -"sA-i[ng]
Function: noun
1 : the act of foretelling events
2 : PREDICTION, PROPHECY

I predict every goal set for this month shall be met...if not you can all hit me with a wet soba noodle...you must make sure it's SB legal!

Good Morning West Side Girls...almost five here. My housekeeper will be here at nine for her first cleaning day...so I want to make sure a few things are picked up before she gets here. I need to also sit down with my SB book and new cookbook and make out a menu and shopping list.

Two more days and DH will be home so I want to make sure the shopping is done and I have a good meal ready in the crock pot when I go pick him up. He's been having everything fried (but good and tasty) so he's craving a nice pot roast. They cook the meals for the volunteers right there at the church.

Aimee I am so happy you're feeling better and congrats on that lb loss! Three to go! You'll do it now that your feeling better.

Time for Have a great SB day girsl...be back later to check on all of you and see how you're doing.

I love you sis!
Old 02-09-2007, 03:37 PM   #2  

Heloooooooooooooo...

Lubajo's computer company on the fritz again so she may not be on all day.
She just called me from CA and we had a wonderful visit sharing good recipes and just visiting.

I hope you girls...Cinderly, Amiee, Morningstar, (anyone I've not mentioned) is having a great day...come in and chat a bit when you can.

I just got back from stocking up on legal SB groceries...the cleaning lady is almost finished and the house looks and smells great!

Old 02-09-2007, 05:48 PM   #3  
TRIATHLETE!!!!!

S/C/G: 274/255/130

Height: 5' 5"

Having a fabulous day, mamjok! It's just also crazy - two folks in my department are out, in addition to our one unstaffed position, so things are little hectic, today. Had a great fast walk/run on the treadmill last night. Felt great after!

You must love the cleaning lady - I'd love to hire one. (One of my rewards is a monthly cleaning service - if I get in at least 30 min per day / 5 days per week for 3 months!)

Hope everyone else is having a fabulous Friday!
Old 02-09-2007, 07:36 PM   #4  

Hi Cinderly...the cleaning lady did a fantastic job...I feel so spoiled. All I had to do today was concentrate on my grocery/menu and cooking. I made that wonderful Turkey Sausage Bean soup today and it turned out to be a favorite of mine. I cannot believe that is 'diet' food but I won't argue with anyone about it...I will just enjoy it!

You are doing great with the treadmill kiddo, keep it up!

I sure miss my sister...sure hope she's back on soon.

DH should be calling soon now...there's a two hour difference so it's about 6:30 in Mississippi. He could be eating dinner about now. I must be patient and not start pacing. I miss him terribly.

DD is coming up tomorrow to spend the night with her mama...

If I don't see you later tonight, I'll see you in the morning......
Closed Thread