Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2002, 07:07 PM   #1  

Talking Oxycise: New Year New Beginnings #34

Hi all you Oers!
I'm just getting ready for our Monday start! I'm getting really psyched up for this. I'm all set to start and set my alarm 20 minutes early to get in my O! I hope you all don't mind I started a new thread. I thought it would be easier seeing that the other one was getting long. Okay I'll post tomorrow and I hope to see you all there!
Old 02-08-2002, 04:04 PM   #2  
Hang In There

Default Have I missed something?

I wasn't able to "connecrt while in the hospital, and today is the first day I've felt human since I got home, but I was anxioux to read about all of your accomplishments for the week...[size=huge]What happened?[/size] I've got an excuse, what about the rest of you?
Old 02-08-2002, 06:36 PM   #3  

Barbg how are you! How did everything go with the surgery? I kept checking the thread and no one was posting so I figured that the challenge was off. I have been doing O on and off but I really need some support or I fall of the wagon over and over. So when do you think you'll feel like doing some O with me?
Old 02-09-2002, 09:07 PM   #4  
Hang In There

Default NOW!!!

I have two different sets of exercises to do for rehab and one of them are done in the bed, using positions similar to some on the O video's. I talked to my therapist about them, and he said it was perfecrtly okay to combine the O breathing technique with the exercises, so, I'm Oing 2adays. Jump right here on the wagon with me ther'e pleanty of room!!!
Old 02-09-2002, 11:28 PM   #5  

Hey Barbg,
I'm glad that you are able to do O! I'm right here with you. I did my O! two days in a row. I'm back on the wagon with you. The most recent issue of "Womans World" has an article about how breathing helps you to lose weight. It was great. It gave examples of how to do O! It had one of the Soap Opera stars on it that lost a bunch of weight using O and is working on an exercise program using breathing. Very interesting. If you get a chance try to get a copy of it. It's worth the $1.50. Okay I'll post tomorrow again lets keep up the Oeing!
Old 02-12-2002, 02:37 PM   #6  
Hang In There

Default 60 Breaths

Hi Rose, Well I have figured out that I'm doing 60 O Breaths x2 a day I'm not sure how much time I'm actually doing, but I feel like I'm doing great. Maybe this will be just the jolt I need to get back in gear full time.

Claire, MEME??? Are you Oing? Let us hear from you.
Old 02-12-2002, 04:30 PM   #7  

Hey Barbg!
Good job on the O Barb! I have been doing one tape in the morning. I really love O and I think it will help once I do it consistenly. I'm glad you're here with me!

Claire, Meme everybody out there come on in and post! We need the support.
Old 02-13-2002, 06:11 PM   #8  

Just a quick post to say I did my O this morning! I'm trying to go for at least two weeks without missing a day. I hope I can do it! How is everyone else doing? It looks pretty quiet.
Old 02-13-2002, 06:35 PM   #9  
Hang In There

Since I HAVE to do the leg exercises twice a day, it's no problem to do the O at the same time. I just wish I was doing something other than just laying around so that it would really do some good.

Keep it up !!!
Old 04-09-2002, 05:02 PM   #10  
Hang In There

Default Starting over AGAIN>>>

Hi Terry and Mooz94. I thought I'd bring this thread up the top so you could check it out and decide where you want to hang out. As you can see Rose and I have problems keeping each other on the right track, but when we have more peoplejoing us we do much better.
Old 04-09-2002, 05:32 PM   #11  

Default Yes, me too - starting over (again)

Okay, here I am. How are all of you doing?
I hope you are all okay.
I ordered Oxycise tapes level one and the abs tape. I did level one two times today. WOW! I forgot what a workout they are. It really felt good.
I also need to do something about my eating. I am going to try to cut way back on my sugar. Maybe try to eat the Larry North way. So, tonight I am going to go get some chicken breasts and lots of salad. Right now I am feeling pretty excited about getting this started again. Lately I have really been feeling like a slug.

Talk to you all later.
OXOXOX
Terri
Old 04-10-2002, 03:26 AM   #12  
Mooz

Hi Terri and age oldie.
Please come and join us at our new 'home' on the Exercise thread. It is called 'Getting Motivated, Strong, Hydrated and Healthy' and you can tell us all about Oxycise as we are interested in anything exercise that is enjoyable and works.

Hope to see you there.

Anne
Old 04-10-2002, 01:36 PM   #13  
Hang In There

Okay Terry, you motivated me. I did my Easy Dose It L1 tape this morning.. Already I fel better...

I sent a PM to Rose to get herself back and get O'ing again, maybe she'll be back in a day or two.

I'll try to do the regular L! tape tonight, but since I just had Knee replacement surgery on 2/1/02 I'm not sure if I can get all the way through it, but I'll see.
Old 04-10-2002, 01:47 PM   #14  

Default Hey Barb - You go girl!!

I did my level one this morning also. I don't think I will get a second time in. I am leaving in about 30 minutes to go to church to fix dinner for 160(not all by myself - I am in charge & have a couple of other good ladies helping me). But the rest of the week I should get my two times a day in.

I hope Rose writes in soon. It wil be good to hear from her.

Talk to you tommorrow.
Terri
Closed Thread