View Single Post
Old 02-22-2001, 07:06 AM   #25
Scully

Hi friends! Well, it's already Wednesday and half the week is over. I have been feeling better and any spotting that I had has stopped. I enter my 9th week tomorrow Yeah!!! I am very happy about that!
I actually made it to the health club today and rode the lifecycle for 30 minutes and walked on the tredmill at 3.5 MPH for 20 minutes. Don't worry, I kept my pulse under 140. Actually, it stayed between 120-135, and I made sure to slow down and let my body relax. Gee, it was harder than normal. Do you suppose that it is because my uterus has grown a little? LOL! I was careful and it was challenging. I kept telling myself that I was helping make beautiful oxygen for my baby and that my heart was growing stronger! I hope to keep up with this type of workout in addition to the water aerobics, which I already know will be my favorite, since it is much gentler. It's nice to be in the first trimester so that I have some time to get used to working out pregnant.
My pre-pregnancy workouts would be much more strenous than this, and it is nice to not have that kind of pressure. It's interesting to have to slow down, but I like it.

I hope that everyone is having a great day!

Hey I came across another website that you might find interesting! It's a pregnancy calendar that shows you day by day. You can see exactly where you are today, Go look! www.amazingpregnancy.com/timeline/set_timeline.php

click on the link, it will take you there!

Have a great rest of the day!

Love,
Scully and bellybean