Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-07-2007, 01:13 AM   #1  
Bikini Season :)

Thumbs down Oh My Goodness!!

So, as i've been saying, i've been way way off plan.

so i havent used my fitday since last august (has it really been that long!!!??)

and i decided to log in and see what i ate today (without any massive binges) because i just feel GROSS....

(drum roll please)

total caloric intake for one day 3755!!!

wow. just wow.
what a huge, massive, gross slap in the face.

47% carbs. 33% fats...

just wow.

no WONDER i feel so bad!!!

THANK YOU FITDAY!!!!
KateRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 01:54 AM   #2  
Resident Witchling

S/C/G: 198/190/140

Height: 5'7"

Information is your best weapon; now that you know for sure, you know what to watch out for! We're rooting for you.
Nikaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 02:26 AM   #3  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Hi Kate!

I'm sure that everyone on here can say we have been right there with you at some point and probably even worse! You made a good step just by GOING BACK to FitDay!

A friend of mine once said, "Cheryl! I know why I'm so fat!" I said, "Why?" She said, "Because food tastes SOOOO good!" You know, that is SO, SO true! If food tasted bad, we'd all be skinny!

Set out your plan, be willing to change it up when it isn't working for you, and above all give yourself props for already being so far ahead of the game in RECOGNIZING you need to regroup!

Step one...DONE! You WILL do this!

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 09:02 AM   #4  
No description available.

You can't change what you don't acknowledge and you can't acknowledge what you don't know.

Delightful denial got me fat....sounds like it's doing a number on you too! Good for you for looking reality square in the eyes. Now you can take control.
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 09:08 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Oh Kate! Don't think of it as a slap, think of it as a lightbulb moment. When it comes to food knowledge is power.
You've just found your start point for 'eating less'. Do you know how many people figure themselves blue in the face trying to find that point? That's a tremendous boost. Now, you have the power!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 09:13 AM   #6  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Kate, WTG on getting back on Fitday. I know that it helps me greatly. I had grossly underestimated my calories before using Fitday. Good luck on the regrouping and getting yourself back on plan.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 09:18 AM   #7  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

We are so lucky here at 3fc to know about Fitday. Can you just imagine all the people walking around who haven't a clue as to how much they are REALLY consuming, all the while they think they are really eating a healthy amount? Perhaps they don't WANT to really know.

Kate, I'm so glad you figured it out. So glad you were WILLING to figure it out. Now good luck to you on rectifying it. You can do it. For sure.

Whoever said ignorance is bliss is a complete and utter moron.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote