View Single Post
Old 02-17-2001, 10:47 PM   #12
SaraB

Hello, friends!

It's great to see this thread active again -- thanks everyone for writing!

2beslim -- Welcome! We're glad to have you join us! I don't have any reason to have amnio, I was just thinking while I was typing about if I ever did have to face the issue! We are expecting our third baby too.

Cassandra -- I know what you mean about the m/sickness and other complications. I keep thinking, if everyone had to go through ms to have a healthy baby, I would understand, but why do some women have it and others, nothing? The other day my DH said, "maybe some women just tolerate it better" (which of course ticked me off and made me cry, because it was like saying I'm not handling it well, but that's another whole story!), but I don't think that's true. Some women really don't HAVE it. I don't get it.

But on a positive note, I've felt pretty good for the past TWO days! Hooray! I still have waves of nausea at times, but nothing like the constant-head-in-the-toilet life I've been living. I'm trying not to get my hopes up that the worst is over, but I admit that's what I'm praying for!

Sara
9/8