View Single Post
Old 02-17-2001, 04:29 AM   #9
SaraB

ckn -- boy, am I ever emotional -- I can totally relate! I think what you are feeling is totally normal. Like Jen, I cry at half of what I see on TV! Plus, you are going to go through a major life change with this new little one, putting you at a whole different stage in life. Not that it won't be good, but it's a lot to try to take in.

You know, I always thought I would never want an amnio, but lately I've been thinking I would if the doctor said I should. They do it SO often now, it must be pretty safe. Plus that reassurance that all is well would be really nice.

Jeanne -- you are getting so close! Wow! It's going to be great! I'm so excited for you! Before you know it you will be on here telling us your birth story and making all us first trimester people cry our eyes out!

I am feeling a little better today, a gift from God. Maybe the m/s is starting to get better? Today I end my 11th week, whatever that means. I can't keep all the weeks/months counting quite straight. When exactly is the first trimester over???

Blessings,
Sara