View Single Post
Old 02-15-2001, 08:08 PM   #4
Scully

Hi Everyone!
I am doing well, and getting past what I call m/s. My stomach feels yucky a lot of the time, but no vomiting. I also have sensitivity to smells! So much so, I find food less appealing. I have my tired moments, but not too bad overall. I really want to get back into my exercise regime, and keep fit. I am going to the pool tomorrow to do water aerobics. It is so wonderful to be in a warm pool! It reminds me of how the baby must feel surrounded by amniotic fluid.

My DH was in California for several days and sent me a dozen long stemmed red roses.
It was a delightful present to get while he's away. He is coming home tonight and we will all be happy to be together.

It's gonna be a busy week starting today. The kids have a half day today and tomorrow and off on Monday. Fortunately, there is always something to do. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can send them outside when they get rambunctious! It will be nice to sit on the deck and be out in the fresh air again. I miss it!

Well, my next Dr. Appointment is on March 6 and at that time I will be about 11 weeks. I am hoping that I will be able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler. Since my last appointment with the Midwife, I changed my mind and I want to go back to the doctor who delivered my second child. I wasn't totally happy with the experience there. It's too long to get into, and you'd be bored with it anyway. I guess that I need the comfort of having an M.D.

Anyway, I am glad that you are all doing well. Sara, I hope that the M/s subsides and disappears by the second trimester! I know you must be miserable. I'm not sure there is a worse feeling than being neauseas all the time.

Well, gotta go!

Warmest Regards,
Scully and bellybean