View Single Post
Old 02-15-2001, 06:31 PM   #3
bensmom

This board sure has been quiet lately.

Sara - I hope that ms leaves you soon. I was very blessed (with both pregnancies now) to have never gone through anything like real ms.

Jen - I, too, went through the sensitivity to certain smells. There were times that I thought just the odor of something would make me sick. But, I am very lucky that that passed before the second trimester began.

Things had been going well for me until last week. I have had some horrible back pain lately. Of course, living here in the Northeast in the winter brings many colds. So I thought it might just be muscle aches from that. But we have had rain lately and I have noticed that when the humidity and pressure rises, my back will hurt more. I was told when that happens to put up my feet and wrap a heating pad in a towel for a little while. I am praying that it is not sciatica. I have not been able to exercise as much as I want to. I guage it by how I feel when I get out of bed in the morning. If my back hurts when I get up, I won't workout. I am looking forward to Spring when I can go for a walk. I have learned that the right sneakers make a big difference too.

I hope all of the other moms-to-be out there are doing well.

------------------
Cassandra
edd: 12 July 2001
girl