View Single Post
Old 02-19-2001, 02:04 AM   #25
karefree2

Hi everyone,

This may be rushed so the spelling will probably not be checked too closely so bear with me....

I am out of time for NetZero for the month already so this is from the mall after I got all my points. If I keep it up at this rate I should have 400 $'s in gift certificates to help with this Christmas....What was that my mother always used to say? Oh, yeah. Don't count your chickens before they hatch! Anyway....

Audri, sorry to hear you are sick too. Is the baby any better? Good luck on the job hunt. I hope the one that is best for you and your family jumps right into your lap!

MW, I am anious to hear about your 4.99 a month service. As soon as you get it and reach an opinion, please post it. I am afraid I will have to go with a pay service to. It is too hard to make the trip to the mall for about everyday for half the month! We really cna't afford to pay now with saving for ins, taxes etc and Paul starting a new job but I hate not having access to the web and ya'll so....

Well, I was planning to walk while I was here so I really shouldn't put that off any longer.

I'll check back in when I can. Hope everyone has a great new week.

karefree