Old 02-01-2007, 01:50 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Default Thursday Weigh-In Results for February

Welcome to February

We have some added obstacles this month.....Valentine candy!!!!
And, some go out to dinner that night.
Remember, we can eat some candy and have a nice dinner. We have flex points. Those things are great, aren't they!

Today the scale didn't move for me. However, my tummy is smaller. I was able to get into a long sleeve shirt that had been too tight. I'm really thrilled at that,
How did everyone do today???

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:13 PM   #2  

Tina, I am not doing good on the scales. I weighed this morning, and I'm still up. TOM is over so it should be down, right? I just can't bear the thought of getting on the scales tonight at the meeting and seeing the look on the receptionist's face. I am not even going. I am so disgusted with myself. I need to kick my behind and get over this feeling, or I'm just going to give up totally.

I know that I haven't been journaling, and I also know that stress eating is a large part of this. BUT that's no excuse not to do it right. I'd kick myself, but then I'd hurt. Any volunteers to kick me??????

Hope everyone else does great!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 05:28 PM   #3  
Thursday Lady

I'll be the first one---
Tammy, consider yourself gently kicked!!!
Old 02-01-2007, 07:15 PM   #4  

LOL Thanks Tina!!!
Bob and I just sat and talked for quite a while about my eating and how I have to get back under control. I know that when I journal, I do better. I need to get all of the materials out where I can see them and just DO IT!!!

I told him that tomorrow I start on 5 points a day. Maybe I'll lost the couple that I've gained and then some. What do you think???
Old 02-01-2007, 07:29 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 200.6/174.4/150

Height: 5'6

Hi Ladies,

I think we should start a sexy girl band, being that we are named, Tanya, Tammy and Tina LOL. I am sorry I know I am a cheeseball.

Tammy
I am sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time, but I think you are on the right track by sitting down and talking about it and owning up to it. Accountability is so important and you should be proud of your self for at least knowing where you need to improve. The next step is that daunting meeting. I know how hard it is, beleive me. A few weeks back I was up 6.8lbs and that was after taking off a few that I had gained on a five day binge. I was up almost 10lbs and I worked my butt off for two days to loose as much as possible and then I was just going to skip it when I was still up almost 7lbs. I convinced myselft to just go and deal. It was so empowering to just suck it up and deal w/ it, I felt like I got back some control that I had lost. I think control is a huge part of the WL process. So I went and it saved my butt, bc I really got a fresh start. I lost those 6.8lbs over the next three weeks(longer then I had hoped it would take me). I am know FINALLY out of a month long plateau and I am loosing again. I support you whether or not you go to the WW meeting but I really think you will be happy if you do go.

OK I am sorry if that sounded like I was preaching, or a "know it all" Hi Tina, how are things going for you this week? I know how frusterating it is when the scale won't seem to budge, ugh. I agree w/ you totally about the whole Valentine's day thing. If I can't enjoy myself and have a little bit of chocolate and a nice dinner, then I just won't be able to do this whole WW thing. I would just get mad and say I quit, if I cant's enjoy myself hear and there. I WILL eatcandy and I WILL enjoy a nice dinner w/ my dh, and I WILL still lose weight. I hope????

OK so I weighed in at my meeting today and I was down 1.4lbs!! I am so happy that I am loosing again, I don't care how much or how little.

Last edited by tanya1979; 02-01-2007 at 07:38 PM.
tanya1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:25 PM   #6  
Thursday Lady

Tanya, Tanya, Tanya.......I love your idea of a band. That's funny.
You have such a great outlook. You should bottle it and sell it in front of a WW meeting. Oops, that might get you thrown in jail. Oh well.
Congratulations on that loss!

Tammy, journaling always keeps me sane.

Who else has weighed this week?
Old 02-03-2007, 01:53 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 214/171.6/139

Tammy, Tammy, Tammy. I know exactly how you feel. Having a hard time myself. Just can't seem to keep my eating under control. But, I know I will, eventually. So will you.

Didn't quite make my goal for January. Lost 7 of the 8lbs I was shooting for. Only lost 0.6lbs this past week. Going to try to get back on my bike this coming week. Hope that will get things going.

Good luck to all!

Terry
mom36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 02:31 PM   #8  

Tanya, I like the idea of a band! Thanks for the advice. I didn't go to the meeting on Thursday, but on Friday I had my journal out and writing everything down. I WILL go to the meeting next Thursday.

Tina, I don't know if I've ever been sane, journaling or not!! lol

Terry, it's nice to know I'm not the only one. Let's get back to it! Good for you for almost meeting your goal for January!!!
Old 02-03-2007, 03:02 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 200.6/174.4/150

Height: 5'6

Default is this a joke?

OK, I can't be the only one who is so ammused by this, now we have --- Tanya, Tammi, Tina and Terry!!
tanya1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:10 PM   #10  
Thursday Lady

Tanya, I love the photos of your little one. So cute!
Old 02-03-2007, 04:37 PM   #11  

Should we make it a new rule that everyone's name needs to start with a T??
Old 02-06-2007, 10:40 PM   #12  

Good news. I was on the scales this morning, (I know, I know. Weigh once a week.) and I was back down to my tracker weight after the little gain over the past couple of weeks. I'm hoping to have a loss on Thursday at weigh in. If not, maybe I really will go on 5 points a day! I've only been over on points one day this week, and I marked those off on the 35 points chart.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:46 PM   #13  
Thursday Lady

Good for you, Tammy. I'm hoping to just be even with what my tracker says.
These pounds are refusing to come off.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:24 PM   #14  

I think it's because it is winter and we are supposed to store up fat to survive. Good excuse???
Old 02-08-2007, 06:41 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 214/171.6/139

Bad Scale! Bad, Bad Scale!

Ok, ok, I know it wasn't the scale that had the bacon cheeseburger last night. And, I'm sure that wasn't the only thing that caused me to be up this week. Some of it I'm sure was due to being on the bike again after a break. For some reason, that always causes a short term gain. And, while I stayed within my points most of the time, there were a few lapses. Anyway, I was up 0.8lbs this week, totally erasing the 0.6lbs I was down last week.

Tammy, I think you might be on to something with that fat storage idea. And, I'm sure you were down at your "official" weigh in. Let us know.

Tanya, that is hilarious about our names all starting with a "T". Does this mean that we can only post on Tues & Thurs?

Good Luck to everyone on your weigh in!
mom36 is offline   Reply With Quote