View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 09:01 PM   #7
baby steps

S/C/G: 313/196.4/148

Height: 5/3.5

Hello all.....I'm back after a 5 month "slip" and regain all but 2.5 pounds that I lost...I have forgotten how to reset my weight...but it should read 272.5 rather than 257...:-( . Anyway...I never took 3FCs off "my Yahoo" and when I saw the reminder for the February points challenge I decided that I had to take it.

I am not even sure exactly what I am going to follow this month...but holding myself accountable is part of the success I so need. DH and I are going on vacation the 3rd week of this month...and normally I'd just say..."I'll start again when we get back" but then I'd be saying "I've been away for 6 months....plus I have a trip in April that I could use as an excuse as well.

Anyway...For this week...success in food will be writing everything down, not buying any more candy and following at a minimum 1 meal a day of my Medifast program. I'll update what my goals for the rest of the month (including vacation) are as this week progresses....

Please keep your fingers crossed for me as I've "restarted" and thought about restarting at least a hundred times in the past 5 months...