Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-25-2007, 11:47 PM   #1  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Default Planning for Friday January 26

So tonight's dinner will be a treat me... a bad one at that. Probably wont get a weight in for this weekend because of it. But it is my Gramma's 80th birthday and my first real treat meal in a few weeks (I usually try and do one a week).

B- yogurt; english muffin with light cream cheese; 3oz scrambled egg white
S- coffe; two rice cakes with peanut butter; few strawberries
L- slim fast meal bar; cucumber and celery - maybe a cheese string?
S- yogurt; orange/apple
D- chinease probablly some cake too
W- 4-6L - might have some extra water to help with all that sodium
E- 60-75min - have to have time to do my hair and stuff tomorrow
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:20 AM   #2  

Height: 5'2.5"

Well tonight I went to chili's (and no I did not order something healthy, pfft) and then had ice cream and brownies at home (oops, albeit it was sugar free ice cream so it was low cal but still) so I had a high day. I didn't count but it was in the 2000s... I counted it as 3000 in my weekly calorie thing just to be safe. Tomorrow is on track. I will be very busy all day so I don't know, but I will try to keep it healthy.

Breakfast:
2 slices spinach and onion quiche, small banana
Post workout: kashi chewy dark chocolate cherry bar
Lunch: 1 slice spinach and onion quiche, alot of zucchini (probably like 2 cups)
Snack: cabbage citrus coleslaw
Dinner: lean cuisine - probably the cheese ravioli, maybe some steamed carrots with it?

Exercise: 60 minutes stationary bike, 30 minutes elliptical

Calories will probably be a little low, but around 1200 so it's okay. I really need to post on these threads more often. When I don't I go way off track.
sakuya3834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:47 AM   #3  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

Well Friday had better be good because I know Saturday is going to be bad (going to A's fan fest and then to a friend's to test out Sangria recipes ). Here's Friday's plan:

B - Go Lean cereal with soy milk
S - coffee or tea with splenda and milk, maybe an apple or hard-boiled egg
L - brussels sprouts with turkey ham and onions; salad of pea sprouts, cucumber, strawberries, sea salt, lemon pepper, and balsamic vinegar; papadum chips
S - protein brownie
S - NF yogurt with blackberries
D - Bayou catfish; Santa Fe-style beans; green salad
S - Low cal pudding with mini-meringues

Exercise: one hour with trainer-yay!
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 04:04 AM   #4  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Brekky
2 eggs on toast

Snack
mozzarella (lf) with grapes and apple maybe

Lunch
turkey sandwich

Snack
yoghurt

Dinner
really need to plan something properly for this. Have the parents coming and want to cook at home since there's no way I'm eating out tonight!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 09:07 AM   #5  
MeoW

S/C/G: 275/215/160

Height: 5'7

B-lf bran muffin, clementine
L-Salad w/ french dressing, can of tuna with celery, splash of lemon juice & lf miracle whip
S-string cheese & 2 clementines
D-crockpot chicken & a salad or small lean steak with salad
S-100 cal bag of popcorn & a couple of graham cracker cool whip frozen sandwiches
water- 3.5 L
E-30 mins on bike
cupcake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 09:12 AM   #6  
Fat-be-gone

yesterday, I had a minor slip-up. But I am proud of myself because I logged every single thing that went into my mouth yesterday. I even logged it on etools. Before I would just cross out the whole day and not even count it. So now I have so many flex points left to get me through the week.

b - yogurt, kashi, strawberries
s - fruit gel
l - turkey and cheese sandwhich on honey wheat, salad w/ ff dressing
s - apple
s - 100 cal popcorn
e - 30 min. strength
e - maybe....30 min on elliptical
d - picada (colombian thing - meat, mini sausages, yellow potatoes, salad, etc, etc......so good, but easy to overeat....I'll try to fill up on veggies and not so much meat!)
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 09:26 AM   #7  
A Mighty Thump

Height: 5 feet 4 inches!

Breakfast - oatmeal w/blueberries, walnuts, coffee

Snack - cottage cheese, can of peach bits

Lunch - half day at work today so didn't bring lunch, will pick something up on way home. Probably Subway.

Snack - no pm snack

Dinner - eating out with hubby, we're going to jail! One of the local town's restaurants is in the old county jail building, they've still got bars up and everything .

Water - 2 liters+

Exercise - no exercise today

I have a question for people who post on this thread. How many of you actually read the posts other people make? How many of you even care? Do you revisit this post after making your first one? I do. I read each of your posts and sometimes I take inspiriation from what you eat.

The reason I ask is that I wonder why we even post here sometimes. I could post that I'm going to go eat a baby for dinner and wonder if anyone would even read it.

Is there a point to making this thread apart from making ourselves feel accountable?
LynneA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:34 AM   #8  

I most certainly read others posts. It helps to figure out the amount of food that I should be eating to loose. Also it provides me with some great ideas for meals!

B (7:45am): 1/3c cooked steel cut oats w. 1/2c egg beaters, w. splenda and handful of fresh blueberries=200cal

S (11:00am): 1 med orange= 80cal

L (1:00pm): 2c of homemade miso soup made w. lentils, carrots, onion, mushrooms, wasame seaweed, and miso. I must say it rocks!!!!=200cal

S (4:00pm): 1/3c ff cottage cheese w. 2T ff yogurt= 100cal

D: (6:45pm): carrots w. hummus, 1c butternut squash soup, few w.w pretzel sticks= 200cal

S (?): ? I have a meeting tonight from 7:30 until ? so I don't think that I'll get a snack tonight. If I get home around 9:30 or 10 I may just have a couple spoon fulls of yogurt and call it a night!
yogachick30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:34 AM   #9  
MeoW

S/C/G: 275/215/160

Height: 5'7

first...LOL to the eating a baby...... i hope your not serious lol jk
but..
i always come back and read what everyone else is eating for the day, and i get alot of ideas, i even read the planning thread in the 20 somethings as well. I love this thread so much, i found alot of my staple foods by reading other ppls menus on here,things that i never knew existed....plus it makes me feel accountable for eating what i say im going to eat, even if you guys dont know me and cant see me eating what i eat,it makes me motivated to eat right.....for some strange reason it helps me stay on track.
cupcake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:58 PM   #10  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynneA View Post
I have a question for people who post on this thread. How many of you actually read the posts other people make? How many of you even care? Do you revisit this post after making your first one? I do. I read each of your posts and sometimes I take inspiriation from what you eat.
It depends on how much time I have. I almost always read any comments people make before or after they post their menu. A lot of the time I at least skim the menus too. I've gotten some lunch ideas from other people's menus (spaghetti squash with turkey sausage was one of them). And I do often go back to see what other's have posted (although a lot of times I'm one of the last ones to post). I saw the comment you made about my post yesterday and I definitely appreciated it. I even went back and responded but it was pretty late in the day by the time I got around to it.
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 01:14 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

I actually DO read what others have to say. Otherwise, I might be redundant in my answer to the original question. Also, if someone said something better than I would have said it, I don't even bother responding!

But please don't eat the baby!!!

B~egg white burrito (ww tortilla, egg whites, "sausage" pieces, salsa and a teeny bit of low fat cheese)
S~doubtful if I'll have anything, late breakfast and I'm still full!
L~salad and sandwich from our Friday lunch restaurant
S~unsure
D~pork tenderloin, broccoli & cauliflower and brown rice
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote