View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 07:17 PM   #8
lilybelle
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

My weight loss efforts were inititated because of health problems that I had developed. My Dr. wanted me to be at 150 lbs. I chose 145 as my own personal goal. The improvement in my health status was my main focus and of course as the weight came off, vanity came into play. Most days I am perfectly happy with where my weight is. Some days, I think I could lose about 10 more lbs. and be happier. But, looking back, I think my goal weight found me . I got to where with the same food and same exercise that I was maintaining the same weight. I don't want to give up more of my food or have to exercise a lot more to try to lose a small amt. more. I don't think it would improve my health any and I can't afford another new wardrobe. As for "being finished", I realize I'll never be finished. I'll always have to eat right and exercise to maintain the weight I have lost. Prior to this weight loss journey, I knew nothing or noone that had ever maintained a weight loss for any length of time.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album/88618-before-current-goal-pics.html

^^ My new before and current photos! ^^
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote