Old 01-22-2007, 10:54 AM   #1  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

Default Need something...UPLIFTING :)

heheheh it's a question about BRAS!

I'm a big gal without giant boobs! All bras for PLUS size women seem to be "minimizers" and I don't want to do that

I'm looking for something comfy, don't really care what it looks like as long as it is UPLIFTING and shoves those puppies up high LOL

Any suggestions???

I'm in Canada so regular brandnames I guess

UP UP UP UP UP
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:23 AM   #2  
Pending Email Confirmation

Man, I wish I knew the answer to this one. Such a blessing, such a curse *LOL*

I usually wind up with the crappy box in a bra. I did find some that push 'em up where the belong at Torrid, but I am constantly fidgeting and uncomfortable and usually can't wait to get home and rip it off. *L* I have actually brought a back up bra to work, just in case it gets so bad I can go switch it out for the boxed one.

Can't wait for some good answers.
lizziness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:36 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Lane Bryant! I make the trip to the USA once every couple of years to pick up a couple of bra's, totally worth the trip and money! I have weird boobs, I actually NEED a push up bra - which is weird with a DD's! Anyways, thats the only place I can find a good bra... a lot of people had luck at Pennington's, they keep the girls lifted apparently.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/180/140

Height: 5'3"

Try Warners bras, you can buy them at Zellers and Walmart. They make support bras for larger breasted woman.
Wanna be a loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:05 PM   #5  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

At another 3fc-ers suggestion I tried the Breezies bras available only from QVC. I have to say, I LOVE them! Don't want to put any others on!
boaterswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 01:17 PM   #6  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Lane Bryant's, for sure. I finally broke down and got a real bra fitting a couple of months ago. Boy, I was way off! Instead of a D cup, I'm actually a DD. The Lane Bryant bras put the 'girls' back up on my chest where they belong and they are comfortable.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:57 PM   #7  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

I agree with some of the others...I get my bra's from Lane Bryant. They make them in all sizes..and you can buy them online. Just remember...Lane Bryant dot com is different from lanebryantcatalog dot com. Go with the Lane Bryant that is advertised on 3 fat chicks website. And a gret way to measure yourself...Is measure yourself under your breasts....say 43 inches...then measure around your nipples...say that is 46....subtract 43 from 46 and there is a 3 inch difference....so you count...A,B,C...you would be a 43C. Hope that makes sense!
Monkeybabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 09:36 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

I go with Layne Bryant too...and for something a bit sassier believe it or not...Fredericks of Hollywood....they are regularly known for their extremely racy line of lingerie but actually has a rather good line of plus size items...I somehow got on the list to get their catalog and noticed their bras flipping through...they have all sizes, padded, not padded, racy, full coverage, good support, push em up....and they are pretty comfortable and long lasting.
who would of thunk....they do have a website too...not sure the exact address but it should come up if googled.

Monkeybabies....rock on good to see another Boston area gal round the boards!
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 09:42 PM   #9  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Sunshine....rock on...back at ya! Is it cold enough for ya?
Monkeybabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:35 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 229/220/129

I order mine from Lady Grace. Here's their website:
www.ladygrace.com

They carry virtually every good quality bra available, so you'll probably find what you're looking for from them.
PattyW is offline   Reply With Quote