Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-20-2007, 12:04 AM   #1  
Breea78

S/C/G: 241/241/145

Height: 5'10"

Smile Chunkster newbie...soon 2 b SVELTE!!!

Hi everybody! Over the past nine years with my husband I have gained about 90 pounds! I finally decided it is time for the "eat whatever I want" phase to be done (although, baby steps people, baby steps!). I am super excited to find this place as everything else had a fee! I am a nurse and I am tired of telling people to lose weight as I stand there a whopping 241! What a hypocrite they must think I am! I hope to meet some spectacular friends as well as people looking to lose about the same amount as me (90-100 lbs). I wish the best of luck to everyone!
Breea78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 12:16 AM   #2  
MaMa Mia!

S/C/G: 154/145.8/110

Height: 5ft

good luck darlin and welcome to the forum. todays my official first day too
wyattsmomee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 12:26 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Hey Breea78!

This is such an awesome, awesome forum. The people on here are so helpful, encouraging and downright funny! I, too, need to lose 100 pounds. I am a part of the 100 pound club (here's a link http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55), and you're welcome to come and jump in with us! It's a blast!!!!

My join date on here shows as Feb 2005, but I only came here twice in that time..... I just "re-joined" 2 weeks ago. I come here many times a day....and I've already lost 2 pounds!

If you have questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, need or want to give encouragement.... or if you just want to pat yourself on the back for a job well done..... DO IT!

Look forward to getting to know you!
Julie
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 01:35 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 311/286.4/165

Height: 5'8-1/2

Hi Breea78Welcome!! I am a nurse also and just getting started on this journey. I no how you feel when you say you feel like a hypocrite trying to teach about healthy ways but myself not being a picture of health.

Well we can do this thing,stay encouraged
NurseTee is offline   Reply With Quote