Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-16-2007, 10:50 AM   #1  
Bekka

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Red face Newbie college student (yes, another)

Hey all, I'm new here, been lurking for a little while. I'm a college student currently, I gained a lot of weight my junior year of high school, straight through senior year... being at boarding school and having a permanently open dining hall was really dangerous for me. I'm 5'7 and was about 190 at my highest, and I'm between 140 and 145 now, depending on which scale I ask. I'd really like to be down to 130 eventually, just for the sake of my stomach and love handles, everything else I'm happy with - I have really big hipbones and I'm a DD, so anything lower would be ridiculous. Right now I just need to stay motivated and get exercising again... I was doing great over the summer but havent joined a gym yet where I live at college. Anyway, here is one before and 2 afters, one at a wedding (I'm in the middle) and the other just taken.

I'm out in Boston, where are all the other chickies from?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (28.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (25.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 002.jpg (16.4 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by improbable; 01-16-2007 at 02:43 PM.
improbable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 03:11 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/193/135

Height: 5'8

Heya! Im a college student myself and I just joined/posted an intro.. I'm 5'8, and my heighest is 190 too but that's my current weight lol... too bad I can't blame it on the girls.. They're only B's hehe.. My goal is also 130 Nice to meet you!
Rabmonk006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 04:31 AM   #3  
Do it. Be Proud.

S/C/G: 250/see ticker~>/130

Height: 5'3.5

I was just saying somewhere that being a college student provides unique challenges for loosing weight! But you are on your weigh! lol. I'm a college student too... so ^-^ Welcome and I hope you find the support you are looking for! The support groups on the forum are great, keep in touch and keep up the great work!
Reddalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:13 PM   #4  
Bekka

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

I think it depends - those w/ open dining halls absolutely are in major trouble. Our dining hall costs insane amounts of money, and I don't have a meal plan, so i think it actually is helping me - although when I store food in my house it does tend to get dangerous. Anyway, hey guys!
improbable is offline   Reply With Quote