Thread: help I overeat
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 12:13 PM   #8
LondonJulz

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Congratulations on quitting smoking! That is a HUGE accomplishment.

I am just like you in the sense that if I blow it a little on a diet, I figure the diet is ruined so I might as well just ruin it in a BIG way and I binge. I have started eating more throughout the day. I'm a grazer by nature. I eat most of my calories and carbs for breakfast - that way, I have all day to work it off (taking care of kids, doing housework, etc). It's better that I don't go to bed with all of those calories and carbs freshly in my tummy. If I feel like a snack, I have one - only I have a healthy one. After I work out - if I feel hungry, I allow myself a bowl of cereal. It's usually Special K or something somewhat healthy. I LOVE the kinds with raisins in them. That way - I can keep my mouth entertained (I think I'm addicted to chewing things...haha) and it's not with bad things.

Just keep it up and it should get easier with time. I've gotten to where just thinking about doghnuts or french fries or other "heavy carb/fat" things makes my stomach turn. So - it's a start!

This board is a great place for information and encouragement! So visit here regularly!!!!!!

Julie

Mini-goal #1: 214 (Goal Date:07/03/15) Actual Date: 07/02/15)
Mini-goal #2: 208 (Goal Date:07/24/15) Actual Date:__/__/__)
Mini-goal #3: 203 (Goal Date:08/14/15) Actual Date:__/__/__)
Mini-goal #4: 199 (Goal Date:09/01/15) Actual Date:__/__/__)
Mini-goal #5: 185 (Goal Date:10/23/15) Actual Date:__/__/__)

ULTIMATE GOAL:
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote