Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-09-2007, 07:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 300/270/200

Height: 6'1"

Cool I'm a Newbie! :)

Hi! My name is Melissa. Iam 25 years old and have recently been diagnosed with PCOS. I am trying to get all geared up to lose some weight. I am 6'1" tall and weight 270 lbs. My goal weight is 200-215. I look good at that weight. SO that's what I am aiming for and I also want to get my diabetes under control so that someday I might actually get pregnant again and stay pregnant. I sometimes start out strong but lose motivation. So any motivation thrown my way will be greatly appreciated!
melissa1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:38 AM   #2  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi MELISSA . . . . . . You have definitely come to the best place for support on the long and winding road to better health and fitness, chickie. There are over 60,000 members here, all of whom will be ready to welcome you with a great, big wherever you decide to pop-in and start posting.

You might want to take a look at our special DIETING WITH OBSTACLES forum where you will find others with PCOS and the sub-forum called DIABETES SUPPORT where a lot of us with that disease tend to hang-out. I find it really helps to be able to talk with other people who deal with the same problems and therefore understand the special needs you are facing every day. Hope we will see you over there . . . here is a link . . . CLICK HERE TO GO TO DIETING WITH OBSTACLES FORUM

Have a great moving and shaking kind of day, Melissa, and remember that you are not alone . . . we are all here for you.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote