Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-08-2007, 08:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 255/252/195

Height: 5'6"

Smile I'd LOVE a buddy to keep me in line!!!

Would you like a buddy to help keep you in line, too? I'm GOING TO lose 100 lbs, and really need a buddy! It is so much weight to lose, and after having such horrible eating habits it is going to be so hard to eat better. The only veggies I like are corn, green beans, potatoes, and cabbage (with lots of salt and butter!). So, filling up on veggies is NOT something I would like to do. I'm 30 years old, and work full time with a beautiful 2 year old daughter. I'm wanting to lose the weight before we try for a brother or sister for her. Anyone else in my same boat? Or just want to be my buddy???
ilovemycaitybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:27 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Melissa - Welcome!

I'd encourage you to keep experimenting with the veggies - you never know when a different way of preparing them or a slightly different topper will help you like a new one! Example: always hated green beans. Then I started giving them a light steam, then topping with the zest of a lemon and two cloves of chopped garlic...suddenly, they're my favorite veggie. So keep experimenting.

You might want to go to the "Veggie Challenged" forum here - lots of people who understand having very few veggies you like, and who have great ideas about sneaking them in.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:49 PM   #3  

hi mellissa i have 100 lbs to loose also I would love a buddy Im 5'8"weigh275 would love to get to 175lbs I work parttime and have two children 9yr old boy and 3 yr old girl I look at them and wish I could do it.I am tottally new to this site not sure of all the ins and outs.
burkee is offline   Reply With Quote