Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-07-2007, 10:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5 ft

Smile Hello

Hi there I'm new here. It's a new year and I wanted to find some places for support in my weight loss. I have about 100 lbs. to lose maybe more. I am 250 and want to get down to 150, but since I am only 5 ft I could go even lower than that but figured 150 is a realistic goal for now. I am kind of following the weight watchers point system and not cutting anything totally out of my diet, just watching portions and trying to eat only when I am hungry (not bored!)

Hugs Kimmy
thefatclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:25 AM   #2  
Doughnut

S/C/G: 161.4/158.6/130

Height: 5'5.5"

Hi - I'm new here today as well. This place seems to be really active unlike another site I joined briefly. I still haven't worked my way around the site but I'm sure I saw a 100lb club for extra support or something like that. I'd direct you if I could but if I find it back to the UK forum it'll be an achievement!

Anyway best of luck. You live in the one place I've always wanted to visit although apparently I'd do well to steer away from Tim Horton's. You learn something new everyday
Doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:43 AM   #3  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi KIMMY . . . from a fellow Canadian . . . there are many, many places for you to get lots of support around here. I'm sure you will make bunches of new friends in a very short time.

Where in this very large country of ours are you living? I'm currently in Nova Scotia although I was born and raised in Toronto and lived there most of my life.

Have a great day. Keep things moving and shaking and you will keep on heading in the great downward direction to better health and fitness.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:38 PM   #4  

Smile

I am from Manitoba, near Winnipeg. I know what you mean about making your way around this site, it seems to be quite extensive, I'm sure I will come across some great info and friends here! Thankyou!
Kimmy
Old 01-07-2007, 12:54 PM   #5  

Actually doughnut, Tim Horton's is not so bad. I love their tea and they have a healthier choice menu now and it is pretty good. They also have low fat desserts I love their yogurt and fruit parfait. Although they do have some pretty tempting doughnuts I try to steer clear of.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:04 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 185/185/125

Height: 5'1"

I am also new to this site. Haven't quite figured my way around it just yet. Although I feel right at home with you Canadians. I live in NE Montana--Been to Winnipeg a few times. Go to Regina and Moosejaw quite often. We are just about 70 miles from the border.

Just starting full throttle on the weight loss--I don't need to be the 98lbs. I was when I graduated from High School, but I don't think 125 is too much to ask! Good Luck to you all~
AndiRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:00 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

hey ladies --WELCOME!

There really are a lot of group. The 100 pound club and UK Chicks are both in the "Support Forum"

100 pound club is here, under Support Groups

UK Chicks is here
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 04:24 PM   #8  

Default Doing Well

Thought I'd drop in and say Hi. I lost a pound sincew I was last here and am pretty happy about that. Trying to take it slow since I want to really keep it off this time! Still trying to figure my way around here LOL.
Kimmy