View Single Post
Old 01-23-2002, 09:14 PM   #14
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Good Evening Everyone

Today was weigh in day and I lost another 1.5 pounds. I didn't think I was losing anything, didn't feel like I did but I did so that was a good thing. So I am still headed in the right direction.

I started the Prayer List but it's empty. I know that there are needs among us that could use all of us praying for plus there are joys we can rejoice in so come on my friends, let's get in there so I have something to print out and put in my Bible.

Wilma ~ How much snow did you get? Glad you're feeling better. Hey, I bought all the things I would need to learn how to quilt and have done NOTHING! I don't know the first thing about it and wonder if there are classed I might look into. I really want to make one and I'll bet yours is looking beautiful.

Pravda ~ Praise the Lord for your sister feeling better and for her being able to go be with her husband. wow, she'll be there for 6 months, that's great. She needs him right now. How are YOU doing? Feeling better now? Just look up and He is there for you at every turn.

Sami ~ Meijer sounds just like our Super Walmart. It has food too.

Ginny ~ How are you doing girl?

Well, gotta run. I want to sit back and relax tonight. Have a wonderfully blessed Thursday and I'll talk to y'all tomorow.

In Christ,
Zoe ~ Soaking up the "SON" in Texas
220 (highest)/186/148