Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2002, 09:57 AM   #1  

Default close to goal and need support!

Hi! I'm trying to start a new thread for people who are close to goal. The weight is coming off more slowly and thoughts now turn towards keeping it all off!
I've been following my own program of low fat/high fiber since 1/1/01 and I've lost 86 pounds. I'd like to loose another 7 - 10 pounds. The new clothes look good (size 10!!) and sometimes it's easy to loose the initial motivation!
Looking forward to hearing from the rest of you who are "so close, yet so far!"
--tryin'hard
Old 01-20-2002, 11:06 AM   #2  

Default Oh, yes...

This is the thread I need... Last month when I weighed in, I lost 6 lbs which brought me to my -100 lb mark and 5 lbs away from goal... Two weeks ago I weighed in and gained +1 lb, so now I'm 6 lbs away from goal...

At the moment I am not upset, because I've hit these plateaues before and dropped... But, I am kind of feel myself being too careless with my eating.. I'm not journaling at the moment, because I just know I'm not staying within my points... A little motivation is I hate paying to weigh in... But that is easily forgotten about to....
Old 01-23-2002, 08:18 AM   #3  

SwanLake--congratulations on loosing so much weight! By mentioning points, I'm assuming you're doing WW? I haven't gotten on the scale for two weeks. I haven't been really bad, but it hasn't been stellar, either! But, it was my birthday and I just had to have a whole bagel! I'm getting on the scale at the end of the week.
Well, keep up the good work! How long has it taken you? Hope to hear from you!
Old 01-23-2002, 05:14 PM   #4  

Talking

Well.. I am still 27 lbs. from my goal, but I had to post and let you guys know that you are a real inspiration to me! Both of you have done so well! Congrats
Old 01-24-2002, 07:12 PM   #5  

Thanks Mishakal! Don't think of it as "27 more to go"--just remember how well you have done to get this far! The motivating and the support are important no matter how close you are! Hope you'll keep posting!
Closed Thread