Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-03-2007, 01:25 PM   #1  

Wink New Year, New Me!

Alright...so my weight loss story started two years ago, long story short, I lost 50lbs, gained back 30lbs and now I'm ready to finish this. I have a wedding to attend in September, my cousins wedding, who is younger than me. I've never been good enough in my relatives eyes, and now with this wedding it's worse...so I really just want to prove to everyone that I am capable of this. And I know it sounds petty, but I want to show up my cousin at her wedding, call me mean, but for once I want people to notice that I'm there lol Also, I'm going to Florida in November, and I just want to be able to look on the outside the way I feel on the inside. I've always been outgoing and flirty and fun, I've just never looked the way I felt. So now, I'm ready to do this again...I know everything I need to do, now I just have to do it!
Nicole1883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:59 PM   #2  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

You GO, nicole!! Good luck to you, check back here when you need support. And you know something, I don't think you're petty for wanting to look good at your cousin's wedding. So what if you want some attention? As long as you're not grabbing the mic and going insane, what harm would it do to get a few compliments...?

On that note, if not that many people comment (although 50 lbs is quite a bit so they'd kinda have to but whatever), please don't take it as a failure! Just know that you look as great as you are and feel...
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:17 PM   #3  

Hi Nicole and welcome!!

There is nothing wrong with the way you feel. I'm sure most of the gals on here feel the same way but just won't admit it. I know exactly how you feel.

So good luck on this journey!! You can do it!
Chanty1483 is offline   Reply With Quote