The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 12-31-2006, 09:10 PM   #1  

Default Biggest Loser Marathon

There will be a Biggest Loser Marathon on BRAVO tomorrow starting at 10am eastern time.
Old 01-01-2007, 08:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 216/186/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

I've been watching all day. It is so inspiring!
Old 01-01-2007, 11:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 227/153/135

Height: 5'7"

I'm SO there today...but for the love of cheese, if I see one more Bravo commercial, I swear I am going to lose it! (And I LOVE Bravo shows but people, puh-leeeeeeeeze!!!)
Old 01-02-2007, 05:48 PM   #4  

I finally got to see the first hr of the finale. Could Marty have been more obnoxious??? I'm so glad he did not win. I heard that he left his wife after coming back from the ranchfor soemone named Amy. Was it for the blond Amy from the show or just some woman in real life named Amy. Does anyone know for sure???
Old 01-02-2007, 06:50 PM   #5  

I heard it was Amy from the show. He was ridiculous!!!
Old 01-02-2007, 07:50 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 227/153/135

Height: 5'7"

It was definitely Amy from the show. He went home to his wife, told her it was over that night (after the filming crew couldn't get any usable homecoming footage) and then filmed the piece at his school. Oh - P.S. - then he walked out on his teaching job. He has told people he will be an actor OR in the NFL. I kept wondering how his poor wife felt watching the marathon - I hope she didn't!
It's a shame that his success went to his head like that. The other cast members have predicted that Amy will wise up & Marty is about to come face to face with the cold hard realities of life. I predict Surreal Life 9 or 10 for Marty
Old 01-02-2007, 10:43 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 216/186/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

OMG! I can't believe that Marty did that. What a conceited a$$. Geez, I feel sorry for his wife.