General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 07:02 PM   #1  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default Big New Years Eve/day Plans Anyone?

ANGIE AND I WILL BE ATTENDING A 5 STAR RESTAURANT FOR DINNER WITH DANCING TO FOLLOW......

MY BROTHER AND SISTER IN LAW WERE COMING OVER FOR A CHICKEN STEW DINNER AND A MEAN GAME OF SCRABBLE, BUT MY SIL ISN'T FEELING WELL

ALL THE KIDS ARE OFF WITH THEIR SPOUSES/FIANCES OR FRIENDS, SO TONIGHT ANGIE AND I PLAN TO TAKE IN A COUPLE OF "UGLY BETTY" SHOWS, A COUPLE OF GLASSES OF WINE (MAKE MINE A CORONA WITH LIME ) AND BE ASLEEP BY 10 AS ALWAYS! SINCE I GOT OLD

TOMORROW SAME PLAN AS ALWAYS...DOWN WITH THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS AND LOTS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

GO USC IN THE ROSEBOWL!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
Old 12-31-2006, 07:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Tonight is a very quiet dinner with the kids--maybe we'll see what's on pay-per-view.

I wanted to get the Christmas decorations down today but ran out of motivation and ended up taking a nap instead!!

Tomorrow, to celebrate FIL and DH's birthdays, we are having lunch at PF Changs.

Oh, yeah!! Go USC!!!
Old 12-31-2006, 07:25 PM   #3  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

We are WORKING! Sounds fun,right! lol. At least we get holiday pay for the 4 hours we work in the morning!!!! We were supposed to go to my in-laws for New Years Dinner, but we are both sick and don't want to get them sick, so we plan on staying home and resting on our days off!

Happy New Year!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2006, 07:40 PM   #4  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Nothing crazy tonight - healthy dinner, some champagne, and to bed. Then up early to watch the Rose Parade and USC beat Michigan! Fight on!

Oh, and Allison, the wonton soup at PF Changs is good and not terrible for you. It tastes even better with some of the hot sauce they mix up in it. Enjoy!

Happy New Year, everybody!
Old 12-31-2006, 07:50 PM   #5  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Friends are coming over for cards and pizza and champagne, kids will watch a movie or two.

PF Changs also has their training table menu, not all of it is low cal, but it is all pretty healthy, especially with the brown rice and best of all they HAVE the nutrition info which is often hard to come by in chinese.
Old 12-31-2006, 08:48 PM   #6  
No description available.

Maybe I'll catch the New Year's baby!
Old 12-31-2006, 10:16 PM   #7  
Addicted to potato salad!

I just finished round 20 of Uno Attack and I now have my eye on my recliner for the duration until everyone lets me go to bed. I'm such a party animal...but at least I look festive in my Manning jersey, Gary
Old 12-31-2006, 10:25 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

I could go out with a couple of people, but the person I wanted to spend the night with (my boyfriend) has the FLU!!! So no midnight kiss for me. It totally took all good cheer out of me! I may head over to my sister's and have a couple of drinks -- but I don't know if I'll get into the mood.

Happy New Year's everyone!!!
Old 12-31-2006, 11:46 PM   #9  
learning to live

S/C/G: 443/270/200

Height: 5'0"

I worked today and have to be back tomorrow, bright and early. DH is working tonight and tomorrow night, so needless to say, not a whole lot is going on. I've watched a few of the Law & Order: SVU episodes on USA, but that's about it.
Old 01-01-2007, 02:22 AM   #10  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

We had a nice family dinner of king crab legs, some grilled steaks and some Hawaiian food. We were lucky enough to have my niece back home for Christmas (she was going through Army Basic Training) and she is heading back to TX tonight for the rest of her AIT, just 3 more weeks and she should be out of there.

Right now I'm holed up inside with the pooches and kitty cats while my son and nephews are outside burning up fireworks. Hawaii is NOT the place to be if you've got respiratory problems, a weak heart or are afraid of loud noises...the people get nuts here. The DH and BIL's are having a loud but friendly game of poker and I intend to get my New Year's kiss even if I have to take a nap and get up again later

Blessings for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Hauoli makahiki hou!
Old 01-01-2007, 08:36 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Apparently it is customary to eat black eyed peas and collard greens on New Years Day. My Alabama family are making that for today. Sounds YUM!
Old 01-01-2007, 02:15 PM   #12  
Pending Email Confirmation

We had a nice steak dinner and munchies last night. Then just sort of played some games watched some TV, relaxed. Talked online to my folks who are overseas and strangely their time zone is the last to have New Years so that was kind of neat.

Today it's more relaxing, leftovers, and then discussing our plan to get back on track for 2007.
Closed Thread