View Single Post
Old 01-21-2002, 07:24 PM   #5
pravda

WOW! Where is everyone? I know its monday, so I guess that is exspected. It was a very long weekend for me. I was grouchy and fussy all weekend. I was whinnie too, my DH was not happy with me at all. I didnt even make an effort to get up and go to church on Sunday morning, shame on me!!!!!
I do not know what is wrong with me. I can not seem to shake the grouchies! I think I am pmsing, I never know what my body is doing anymore!

My sister is doing so much better. She is all excited about getting go be with her husband for 6 months in Singapore! I would be a little excited too! He is coming home on Saturday to help her pack and get the things in order and then they are goin back together.
I, of course get to keep their dog! Thats ok, I really don't mind, as long as she will get better.

I wish that I could just get to feeling better about myself. Today I feel all fat. I have eaten really good today. I just feel FAT.
I need to get in the habit of excercising daily, however, I cannot!!!!! So I am working on motivating myself to that.

Wilma12~sorry to hear that you were feeling so bad this weekend, I hope you are doing better today.

I guess this has been long enough!
Pravda
262/254/125
Jan 4th, 2002