Old 12-29-2006, 06:33 AM   #1  
ugggg.....

Default Back in Kindergarten #20 (12/29/06)

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"

Last three posts:

From SuzyQ:
Good Morning,
My head hurts!! Step dad gave me some brandy last night to sleep,,,,,,,hmmm, wow. I don't think I have ever been more drunk - lol I called Michael and chatted away , I thought I was slurring my words...and this morning he asked how much I had drunk and I said "little, little bit" ......swear......he just said I seemed chatty, never seen me that way and said he would go out and buy me some brandy now,,,,lol
I have lost 2 pounds this week!
Lovely avatar Michelle I thought of you on Christmas when I went to see my fathers gravesite. It is so hard, I hope you are hanging in there. HUGS
I better go. Chat more later!!

From Cristina:
Howdy Chickies!

SUSAN...brandy? Ick! Lol...I don't think I have ever tired the stuff. Funny Michael thought you were a little chatty...maybe you did have a little too much, lol. I know if I were to drink anything it doesn't take much for me to get a buzz. Hey...WTG on the 2 pounds!

Hi ya JULES!hope you are not working too hard.

Yeppers, MICHELLE...like your new avatar too! You always find such cute ones!

Not much going on with me...running errands and getting stuff done around the house. Supposed to get some icky weather later this evening, or tonight-rain and snow sometime. Think the snow was coming later, like Friday or Saturday...don't know. Anyway...better get going. Need to go help V...he's painting Jason's room and man that stuff is stinking bad. Don't remember paint smelling this bad before, really strong. Okay, starting to babble.

Take care ladies and I hope everyone is having a good day. Lots of hugs to you all!

From Jules:

Susan--brandy--ick--my nanny used to use Rock-n-Rye whiskey as cough syrup and I believe she put brandy in her coffee.....hugs to you missing your Dad during the holiday season

Michelle--I have to agree you and Sassy both find great avatars and I love both of your signatures....

Sassy--Where are you girlie!!!

Cristina--should be off until Monday but I am going in some in the morning, there are a couple of things that have to be done for the start of the new year....

Katy--how did dh like his sweater??

Bep--have you left us forever like Shawna and SusanNYC and the rest.....

Last edited by jules1216; 12-29-2006 at 06:38 AM.
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:42 AM   #2  
ugggg.....

Any plans for New Years Eve? Hub and I will do veggies and try to stay up to watch the ball drop and listen to all the neighbors shoot their guns at midnight!! DS & gf are going to a friend's house and taking chicken wings in her new pink crockpot!!

Well I gotta go for my coffee!! Then I have a busy day ahead.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:24 PM   #3  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

I take it Jules DS's GF loved the crock pot?! That's good that you got her a gift she will use, appreciates and loves! I swear when the kids reached the ages they are now sometimes it is so hard to buy for them. I think this is the first year in a while that they all loved their gifts. Of course I let Josh pick out his digital camera. He's good with that kind of stuff and knows what is what and what he wanted in one. I know nothing about digital cameras. DD is the worst at trying to make happy at Christmas. One year I had a ring (star sapphire) that her dad gave me when Josh was a baby resized for her because I didn't wear it since switching over to gold and she was always making comments about wanting it. So I gave it to her and it was a big hit. She always wants gift cards so she can buy books but I always think she should have other things too. I really don't like getting the kids just gift cards even if they are big winners with them-seems so impersonal to me because we give them cash for their birthday's. Okay, so starting to ramble.

We don't have plans for New Year's Eve. We always try to stay up with Dick Clark and them watch the fireworks. There are quite a few people who save some from 4th of July for NYE. But...we don't always make it to midnight. I am the worst. But I think we will get some wine and ring in the new year this year...we'll see, lol.

Today, I have to get some paperwork ready for the lender and drop off on our way over to see the new house. V wanted to go see it again and I want to take some pictures to show Josh. Then I'll be working on the office getting my scrapbook table cleaned off-what a mess. And a few other little things.

You ladies take care and I hope everyone has a wonderful day/weekend!

Lot's of hugs!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 07:28 PM   #4  
ugggg.....

Cristina--Even DS says he can't get over how much she likes her crockpot. The ring sounds nice.

Have a great weekend yourself!!
Old 12-30-2006, 06:55 AM   #5  
ugggg.....

Where is everyone? I think I hear crickets......
Old 12-30-2006, 01:22 PM   #6  
One day at a time

Howdy Chickies...

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Whatever you do...be safe, and have a good one!

Old 12-30-2006, 02:45 PM   #7  
ugggg.....

Hey Cristina--I tried to get in the TBL challenge but didn't make it in time you know the saying a day late and a dollar short--that's me. I am going to start my four days a week at the gym starting tomorrow. I am going for Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Even if I only do a half hour on the treadmill or elliptical I am going to make myself do it.

SuzyQ--have fun with the New guy--he seems kinda romantic--I am sure he's got something planned for New Years Eve.

Katy--Is you bathroom door on yet?? I got the Dr Oz book--"You on a diet" yesterday. Hubby was interested in the program. Means lots more veggies for us. I wish we had the delivery/order place for organic veggies that you mentioned.

Michelle--hope everything is okay with you.

Sassy--Where are you!!!! I miss seeing your posts first thing in the morning.
Old 12-30-2006, 04:29 PM   #8  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey Ladies. Its me. Sorry I've been MIA. I have a really bad cold and I am lucky that I can make it to work everyday. I take medicine but I think its just going to have to run its course. Just feel like crapola lately. lol. But I am still here "in spirit" anyways. lol.

Thanks Jules. I missed you all too!

Happy New Year to you all!!!!!!!!
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 08:20 AM   #9  
ugggg.....

Sassy--Hope you get to feeling better soon!!! I HATE being sick!!
Old 01-01-2007, 11:14 AM   #10  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Hi Ladies -- I wanted to start the new year off with a new account and a new name. MyPriority is what I'm doing for myself; making myself, and my health, my priority every day now. I'm ready to get back on track again and get the rest of this weight off for good!!! I hope all of you have a wonderful New Year's Day! I'm having family over today and cooking a ham dinner, and also celebrating my DH's birthday since he will be turning 49 tomorrow.

CRISTINA...I never know how to get signed up for those Biggest Loser competitions! You're so lucky to get in!!
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 02:22 PM   #11  
ugggg.....

Michelle--I think that is a great new name. Just me and hubby today. Kids are doing their own thing. DD & I are going to start doing a lunch and movie day on Fridays--we are going to try to do it at least once a month preferably twice. I am just glad you are back and posting again.

Sassy--hope your feeling better soon.

Cristina, Katy, Suzy Q & Bep--hope your holiday was safe and happy!!
Old 01-01-2007, 03:46 PM   #12  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

Didn't think I would get back here (3fc) till Tuesday but here I am. Not feeling so good. Woke up with a horrible headache that will not go away, ugh. And I didn't even drink anything last night. Just stayed up later than usual and slept waaaay too late this morning for some reason.

Nothing going on today. Spent half the morning watching GSN, lol. Love my game shows. Getting some laundry done as well. Back on track with everyone's schedule tomorrow, yippee! I'll have the house to myself again,lol.

MICHELLE...I like your new avatar and username...definitely one I could use as well. I too am getting back on track starting tomorrow. The holidays are over thank goodness.

JULES...good for you! I too am getting back on track. I'm starting with the water and have been getting some in. Figure I will work my way back up to the four bottles I was drinking before. Going to do IF M-W-F and sometimes Sat but since today is a holiday I will start tomorrow. I've gotten too lazy and I am feeling it since not exercising. So here's to us ladies and getting back on track!

SUSAN...hope you guys are having a wonderful time!

KATY...you too...hope you and your family are enjoying the holidays.

SASSY...sorry you aren't feeling so good. Just make sure you take care of yourself and get plenty of rest.

Well, ladies I need to go post on another thread and then get the laundry in the dryer and start another load. Take care and I hope everyone is having a great New Year's Day!
Old 01-01-2007, 03:54 PM   #13  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Jules...Thank you for the compliment on my screen name; I like it too. I think it's great that you and DD can get together by yourselves for a movie/lunch day, that's so neat!

Cristina...Thank you also for your kind words. I also had a migraine that started with waking up with it Friday Morning, and it didn't go away until late last night; no medicine would help at all.

HELLO to everyone else and hope all of you have a very Happy New Year's Day!!!!!
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:50 PM   #14  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey Gals. I am feeling better today, thanks!

I hope you all had a Great New Years!
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:12 AM   #15  
ugggg.....

Quick good morning to you!! Off to work--another busy one with people still on vacation until tomorrow!!