Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-24-2006, 01:47 PM   #1  
LowCarb/Diabetic

S/C/G: 190/177/115

Height: 4ft 11

Default New From CapeBreton Canada

Hello there everyone! Iam 51 need lots of support..been to other forums with no responce ..very frustrating... I weigh 190..well 180 now lost 10ounds in 2 1/2 weeks . ) so that is great . Need to lose lots more as Iam 4 ft 11 inches . My goal is 115.... my mini goal is 145 .. Going to australia in may so need to get some off so that Iam more comphy on the plane ....anyone else out there from nova scotia??? love to have email buddies as well anyway hoping to meet new friends ..
annie4atkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:37 PM   #2  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Here's a great big welcoming for you ANNIE . . .

It's usually a lot busier around here, but Christmas Eve is rather a quiet time . . . and you might not hear from too many people until the 26th or 27th . . . but just hang in here until the turn of 2007 and it will be really, really busy.

I'll probably be missing most of that time myself, but I will definitely come looking for you later on in the week. In the meantime, just keep things moving and shaking and you'll be heading in that great downward direction.

BTW, I'm in Pictou . . . so we're practically neighbours. See you soon.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 09:01 PM   #3  
Doin' it this time

S/C/G: 208.8/208.8/145

Welcome from another Canadian.

I am from Ontario, but my father was born in Newfoundland. I love the east coast, my family has travelled through and I love it.

Actually my x-brother in law lives in Cape Breton. Miss him very much!!! Would have preferred to divorce the sister and keep the brother in law...

I am officially getting started Jan 1st again. I have lost some weight and managed to keep it off but still have 30 or 40 I would like to lose.

I will be 41 Feb 25th and would love to lose about 15 pds by then. I will check in regularly but right now just working out my plan of attack, when I lost my first 30 pounds it was basically making better food choices and exercising so I will do that again.

Hope to get to know you both better,

Kim
Hockeychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 02:07 PM   #4  
LowCarb/Diabetic

S/C/G: 190/177/115

Height: 4ft 11

hi.. just seen your post .. my day was also from NFLD and I hear you on the brother in-law thing! how are yu people putting the faces up when you post a reply ? I see no faces???? sometimes I cannot find where I posted last whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..... I guess I will learn ...Annie
annie4atkins is offline   Reply With Quote