First name (if you want to tell):
Meaning of user name: My Name ( sooo original)
Geographical location: Houston TX ( Philly bound!)
Marital Status: Married
Children/Ages: 3 & 11 Little girls
Hobbies/Interests: Football, Movies, Make-up
Eye/Hair Color: White person Black
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: May '06
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 193/164/148
Problem: Revcovering bulimic
Plan/Way of Eating: Weight Watchers
Favorite exercise: Belly Dance
Favorite movies: DO you have a year? I am a HUGE movie geek!
Favorite books: The Dubliners, Dracula, Blink, The Areas of my Expertise
Music: The Dropkick Murphy's, Gnarls Barkley, Springsteen, U2!!, I love cheesy 80's hair metal!
Favorite Quote(s): I ate a big red candle-Anchorman
Favorite People (dead and living): Steve Carrell, Martin Scorcese, Will Ferrell, Ben Franklin, James Joyce, My husband, anyone who can make me laugh
People I canít stand: People who are so shoved up their own...well you get the picture
Places youíve been: Pretty much all accross the eastern Seaboard and most of TX
Places you want to visit: Ireland, Vegas, Rome
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Uvuvla
02. What is your least favorite word? No
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Funny people
04. What turns you off? self absorbed people
05. What is your favorite curse word? MotherF*(#$
06. What sound or noise do you love? laughter
07. What sound or noise do you hate? SILENCE
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Rocket Scientist
09. What profession would you not like to do? I am not fond of farm animals
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Mr. Capote has your martini, he has a lot to tell you!
Any other tidbits you would like to share:
It's not about avoiding the punches, it's about getting up!
Hit 'em Low...hit 'em high and we'll watch our Eagles Fly!