General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 09:59 AM   #1  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Default Aaaaaaack

Dh has been wanting to get photographs in albums for a long time (blush - we dont have a baby book for our 3 year old yet). So for Xmas I ordered a BUNCH of prints and was going to do that. Things got delayed and I opened the boxes of photos. THEY ARE IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

630 pictures completely in random order...why would Walgreen's do that to me?

Top it off our kids looked ALOT alike as babies, I cant tell who is who without going back and looking at the computer.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:02 AM   #2  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Aaaaaw - you could use it as a fun Christmas game subsitute! Who needs Monopoly?
Old 12-18-2006, 11:38 AM   #3  
No description available.

Our two boys looked so much alike as infants that dh insisted a picture of #1 was actually #2. Only when I pointed out that #2 did not have teeth until about 9 months old, did he agree with me that the 4 month-old with teeth must have been #1.

My 14 year old does not have a baby book yet. Alas.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:50 PM   #4  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

I'm 24 and I don't have a baby book!
Old 12-19-2006, 12:34 AM   #5  

Get some software from creative memories...it helps you do page layouts right on the computer....you don't have to do the layouts that way but it will probably help you sort them out a lot faster.

Good luck!

Liz
Old 12-19-2006, 01:22 AM   #6  

Height: 5'6"

Look at the negatives. That ought to help you sort them out.

Rainy
Old 12-19-2006, 10:36 AM   #7  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Lol - there are no negatives, they are digital prints.

We have all the digital prints from the last 3 years on the computer and I selected the best ones (ages ago) and ordered them. Now I am having to go back through month by month and try and figure out where they came from. The majority of sorting went pretty quickly - events are easy. But the onesie-twosie just being cute prints are hard. I have about 50 I have gone through the pictures multiple times and havent found yet.

I think we have about 2000 pictures in the originals.

Moral of the story is dont wait 3 years to print your pictures
Old 12-19-2006, 11:10 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Check the back of your pictures, there is normally a file name on the back. That might help you figure some stuff out. Also on the back there is going to be two sets of numbers, first is the order number.. which is a number the store used to not mix up your print with someone elses (it should be the same on ALL your pictures).. and there should also be a quantity number... running 1-300 (or however many prints you got). Phew, I hope that helps you figure it out! Can you tell I work in a photo dept? heh.

-Aimee
Old 12-19-2006, 11:53 AM   #9  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

the numbers on the back are random too..that was the first thing I checked- no file name on them. I also looked for a pattern, like every 3rd photo because they have 3 machines. I thought the running # would help, but they didnt seem to go in order..thats what I cant figure out.. I checked 3 photos that were consecutive files and one was rn 125, one was 752 (out of 630?) and one was 420
Closed Thread