Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-14-2006, 10:48 PM   #1  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Default Planning for Friday Dec 15

E- Going to get up at 6:30 and do half an hour on my bike

B- ice tea protien juice; 1 slice whole wheat toast (with tomato if its still good) and scrambled egg whites - maybe some yogurt as well if I am real hungry
S- coffee; banana with peanut butter
L- going for lunch (pretty sure) - and this is to say good bye to a co-worked, as well congraulate ourselfs for some really hard - so I am going to have a bit of treat, but not all out... nice salad or sandwitch and salad... dunno IF we dont go out
S- depends if I am hungry... beef jerkey, almonds
D- think stir fry with beef and rice OR turkey sauage, pergoies and veggies (prob this)
W- least 5L
E- going to get back in my bike later in the evening and do 1 hour

Last edited by sotypical; 12-14-2006 at 11:45 PM.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 08:28 AM   #2  
Sufferer of abibliophobia

S/C/G: 206/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

I'm having a bit of a splurge day. I've been feeling really hungry for the last couple of days. I'm sure it's just cuz my body is starting to need my fat stores, but I can't feel this hungry for too long without a controlled splurge.

B - cold cereal w/skim milk
S - half diet/half regular soda while Christmas shopping at the mall
L - Fast food salad, w/ probably Italian dressing
S - protien bar
D - Not sure, there is left over pizza from last night but I don't want to go overboard. Maybe I'll get a Lean Cuisine or something while grocery shopping.

E - I'm going to do a couple of laps at the mall, as long as the kids let me. I AM going to do my normal elliptical and weight routine though! Not til we get back though. Kids' nap time will be perfect!
pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 09:28 AM   #3  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Man, I was so excited that my scale said I was down 3 pounds for the week yesterday. I was hoping I wouldn't retain water during the day (yesterday was my first day of TOM) so that I would see that 3 pound loss on the TOPS scale in the evening, but I did NOT see that 3 pound loss. Instead, it said I lost 5.75 I guess I had actually been retaining a bit of water before TOM started and maybe relased some of it during the day yesterday. At first, I thought it was a fluke and the TOPS scale was off a bit, but I weighed this morning to see another 2 pounds gone, which just about right on with the TOPS scale, so WOOHOO!! I'm out of the 290s and am heading for the 270s...

And here's my plan for today:
  • smoothie
  • Balance Bar (I don't usually buy these types of things because regardless of how much protein they may have, they're still basically just candy bars--however, I was the best loser at last night's meeting, so I won the goody basket, and the Balance Bar was in there)
  • yogurt
  • pbj sandwich (I was supposed to have this yesterday, but I accidentally left it in the fridge at work, so I ended up having 2 small Pria bars from TJ's instead)
  • SmartOnes - Thai chicken and noodles
  • coconut chicken and couscous
The above comes to something like 1350 calories and 110g protein. I'm already on liter #2 of water and will go for a walk at lunch.
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 10:44 AM   #4  
Isa from Chile

S/C/G: 181/181/132

Height: 5.4

Today i`m back on track and this is my plan for today

B: Skim milk latte
L: grilled chicken with cucumber salad (no dressing)
S: A few strawnberries
D: A cucumber salad

E: 1 hour static bike and 150 abs
ravotrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 01:04 PM   #5  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

ravotrina, not to pry, but are you sure you're eating enough? I'm guessing your entire menu for the day only comes out to maybe 500 calories (and that's assuming you have a generous portion of chicken and LOTS of cucumber salad)
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 01:17 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

okay...not a great day but here we go.

B- coffee with about 3 creamers and splenda (120 cal.)
Honey bunches of oat with strawberries cereal bar (140 cal)
L- smorgish boarg of yummie (christmas luncheon). i had 3 smokies in bbq sauce, a small bowl of pizza soup, a couple veggies and triskets with dipping stuff, 2 peices chicken tenders in bbq sauce, turkey and ham and swiss on white bread, and a peice of pineapple upside down cake. (terrible i know!!!)

D- a grilled chicken breast and hopefully a salad or veggies

Execersize-= one hour on the treadmill walking uphill at 3.5 mph. (burn about 350 calories)
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 01:23 PM   #7  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

so... sushi for lunch! ill try not to eat too much! haha... and fingers crossed it doesnt put the scale up tomorrow
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 01:42 PM   #8  
Sufferer of abibliophobia

S/C/G: 206/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Jill ~ That's awesome!! Congrats!

I didn't have my FF salad today. I got a grilled chicken sandwich and . . . french fries! That's gonna hurt, but I did get a Lean Cuisine so that will help for dinner. It's gonna be pushing it . . .
pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 02:34 PM   #9  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

Jillybean-that's awesome. All these days (weekends even) of staying on plan are paying off! I was down about a pound this morning, a total surprise since I've pretty much maintained for the past month. We'll see if it sticks, though.

Here's my plan for the day (a super low cal dinner so lots of yummy food throughout the day):
B - steel cut oatmeal and soy milk (tried it for the first time, used the quick soak method and it was pretty easy to make and I have to say that it did taste pretty darn good)
S - english muffin with PB and NF cream cheese
L - shaved brussels sprounts sauted with onions and turkey sausage; tomato, cucumber, blackberry salad with balsamic vinegar; split pea soup
S - blueberry fiber cake with NF cream cheese
S - NF yogurt with blackberries, wheat germ, and maybe some guava jelly
D - Indian-style chicken, green beans
S - low cal pudding

Exercise: 1/2 hour cardio, 20 min to 1/2 hour weights, 15 min abs. My trainer is off on a weekend trip so I have to do weights on my own. I hate that.
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 02:46 PM   #10  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Jill: GREAT JOB on your loss!!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 07:37 PM   #11  
Isa from Chile

S/C/G: 181/181/132

Height: 5.4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
ravotrina, not to pry, but are you sure you're eating enough? I'm guessing your entire menu for the day only comes out to maybe 500 calories (and that's assuming you have a generous portion of chicken and LOTS of cucumber salad)
Hi Jillibean is not to worry about, in the weekend i will eat more (no more than 1000 calories anyway) is my only way to lose weight, my doctor gived me a 800 calories diet and i also take suplements

Thanks for your concern

Isa
ravotrina is offline   Reply With Quote