Old 12-12-2006, 02:34 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Default Thursday Weigh-In Results for Dec.--Santa

Hello everyone. Or should I say, Ho, Ho, Ho......
We kept on using the November thread and it was time for our Dec. one.

We are lucky to have several new members. Make them welcome.

Good luck to us all this week.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 01:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/134/130

Height: 5'2

Default my first weigh-in on this board

down 1 lb this week! hey, it's something!!

138 to 137...keep going scale!!

how about everyone else??
mskelly83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 02:03 PM   #3  
Thursday Lady

Mskelly
Great job!

Old 12-14-2006, 07:54 PM   #4  

Hooray for mskelly!!!

My past three weigh-ins at meetings have been gains. .8, .2, .6 = 1.6 Not totally terrible considering Thanksgiving meals. Well, tonight at my meeting, I lost 1.6!!!!!!!!!!! I cracked up! I was hoping for a loss, and I can't believe it was exactly what I had gained over the past few weeks. Too weird!!

My butterfly is based on my home scales, and those were the same this morning.

Hope you all have great weigh ins!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 09:20 AM   #5  

Congrats mskelly!!

I'm up .8 this week. I've not been following program at all, had 4 slices of pizza the other night and could really care less at this point. I did, however, attend the meeting last night and received the new books for the new program. So that being said, I'm feeling excited about it again. I guess I'm just in a rut, which makes no sense b/c my weight loss has been great. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Hope everyone else is feeling better than I am.
Chanty1483 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 09:58 AM   #6  
Thursday Lady

Chantal, don't worry about the little gain. Also, don't worry about your attitude. (Maybe I shouldn't say that here.)
It's the holidays and we should not beat ourselves up for indulging in goodies. Just remember that we have those 35 flex points to use. That always helps me.

Good luck to everyone!

Old 12-15-2006, 10:33 AM   #7  

I'm definitely agreeing with Tina on this one. I think we all feel that way during the holidays. Just too many goodies around. I received my new materials last night at the meeting, and it kind of helped put me in a better frame of mind.

This morning here at home, my scales were down a pound so I was able to move the butterfly.
Old 12-17-2006, 12:29 AM   #8  
I wanna get back to this!

S/C/G: 182.4/169.6/145

Height: 5'8"

Hi! I'm a Thursday girl - had a great loss this week, 2.0 even and 1.2 the week before. I'm overdid my splurging after WI on Thurs, though, so I'm hoping to at least maintain thru this week, or perhaps even just get a .2 loss so I can be at 13 even (I'm at 12.8 right now). I just wanna be able to enjoy my Xmas dinner/day without too much of a guilty conscience!
Sunflower22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 10:11 AM   #9  
Thursday Lady

Congratulations to Tammy and Sunflower!!!!!

Sunflower, welcome to the group. We are soooo glad you found us.
It sounds like you are doing great. You definitely have the right attitude.
Keep posting your results here.

Old 12-17-2006, 08:41 PM   #10  

Welcome Sunflower!! I agree about just maintaining right now. After this weekend away with my friends, I'm hoping for no gain!
Old 12-20-2006, 10:37 AM   #11  

Ladies, I have issues. I have consistently gained the past three weeks (.2, .6, .8) I just can't seem to get with it. The holidays are killing me. So, that being said, I'm thinking about just planning to get back on track in January. Right after New Years. It's impossible for me right now. I don't know. I thought the new program would motovate me, but it's really not. I haven't written anything down in so long.

Is there anyone else feeling this way??

HELP!!
Old 12-20-2006, 10:49 AM   #12  

Default stay strong!!

hey chantal!

my advice would be to stick to your guns. we're similiar though...when i start to lose weight, it's almost like i become bored with dieting and have in the past strayed away. it starts with a piece of cake at a party and then the next day it's something else and it builds right up until you fall back into your old habits. i'm not trying to be negative but that is just my experience. from your tracker it looks like you have made some wonderful progress with WW and if i were you, i would try to stick to it and use up some of your flex points if you REALLY want something non-diety...haha, i think i just made up a word. then set aside 2 or 3 days over this holiday season where you maybe don't watch what you eat as closely....christmas, new years and then start fresh on the 1st of the year. but if you lose all structure and focus that probably won't be good...change it up a little bit and maybe that will help get you back on track. read some motivation stories or look at motivational pictures and visualize yourself at your goal weight, in a killer outfit that you would love to wear.

i know how you feel girl...stay strong. you can do it. don't let the holidays throw you...sometimes i think we use it as an excuse but really, we should celebrate how far we've come and how far we want to go!!

Old 12-20-2006, 12:24 PM   #13  

Hi Kelly!

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. You're absolutely right about everything! I've already fallen back into my old habits and I'm paying for it. I've physically felt horrible over the past few days and it's because I am not eating like I was. I was able to lose 27 lbs. in 12 weeks, and now I'm not losing anything. I've really got to start taking it day by day again. I know myself though, I'll probably continue to eat bad until New Years and then wipe the slate clean. Although, after reading your post, I am going to make a conscious effort to stay on track.

Thanks again!!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:25 PM   #14  
Thursday Lady

Chantal, I like what mskelly said.
This is a very difficult time of year. Some people stick strictly to the program and that's fine for them.
Personally, this time of year is very special and comes once a year. So, I'm not going to deprive myself if I use more points than I should.
This being said------Journal, journal, journal So you use more points, you/we need to write down everything!
Drink your water!!!!!
This will help a lot!
Have a great week!!!!
Old 12-20-2006, 01:42 PM   #15  

Default fresh start

i totally hear you....your mind is either in it or it isn't...it happens. i've been there so many times. just don't get discouraged when its time to start back up!!

i bet a fresh start, a new year is what you need!!