Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 08:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Default Beat The Bulge~ game 11

Here we go ladies and gentlemen if theres any...

Game 11 is under way! We'll be starting game 12 on January first so use this to get yourself back on the wagon and kick butt!
Old 12-11-2006, 09:41 AM   #2  
Fat-be-gone

Yay!! A new game!! I need something to whip my butt back in gear. I have been slacking waaaaay too long now. I hope everybody comes out of hiding and is ready to play!!!!!
Old 12-11-2006, 01:35 PM   #3  

I hope so too!!!
how have you been Ro??
I've sure missed everyone here! Looking forward to a day of exercise, some anyway, have to start off slow maybe 1/2 an hour today!
Old 12-11-2006, 01:59 PM   #4  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi gals, I got an early run of just over 4 miles in this morning. We seem to be having a warm week and it was beautiful to run in above freezing weather. I've got a packed week ahead of me, but today isn't bad. Just a little bit of teaching left to do. I fired some glass in the kiln earlier and cant wait for it to cool off so I can check out my new pieces.

Have a great one all!
Old 12-11-2006, 04:29 PM   #5  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

horrible weekend, omg, prob ate 6000 cals this weekend... so my goal this week is to have no more 1400 per day and at least an hour - hopefully 1.5 hour on my exercise bike. I dont care if I lose over xmas, but I dont want to gain and next weekend is going to be much like this past one
Old 12-12-2006, 09:17 AM   #6  
Fat-be-gone

morning guys!!

I was so perfect yesterday until I got home. Went to the IL's house,had an arepa (<----one of my weaknesses) w/ hot chocolate. Had a couple of chocolates. Would of been good if I had stopped there, but went to grab a burger and fries afterwards. It was a very yucky meal so I'm hoping that it turns me off of fast food for awhile. No excercise yesterday, as we got home late. I know, there shouldn't be any excuses. I'll try to get some in today when I get home. Probably will especially since my satellite is out so it's not like I can watch tv.

wendy - did u get ur exercise in????

brandy - looks like you haven't missed a beat with ur exercise. great job!

courtnie - i don't want to gain over x-mas either, but this saturday kicks off a string of get togethers. it's gonna be awful. good luck on staying under ur cals.

have a great tuesday everyone.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:18 PM   #7  

Yes! Yes I did get my exercise in!!

This is how my day id going to be today...
Lunch
Bank
Toys are US
Drop off letter at lawyers office
take Mom to see friend for dinner
make dinner for Dad and Ryan
Go to Walmart
Pick up Mom
Bath Ryan
Watch Miami Ink
Go to bed

No time for exercise today!
Have a good one ladies! See ya tomorrow!
Old 12-12-2006, 12:41 PM   #8  
Starting Fresh

I ate good yesterday and got some much done last night! wow, I impresse myself sometimes.

I got home from work, finished cooking dinner and ate it. Then I rode my exercise bike for 90 min and then I cleaned the house a bit and decided I was done for the night and got in the bath... 10 min later I was out of the bath and cleaning by TOTALLY GROSS fish tank, it was bad, totally green - so I threw away all the plants and what not and emptied all the water and scrubed it and filled it back up! And then I had to clean the green out of the bathtub, then I had a shower to clean the green off me, then I sweapt the house and folded laundry... I did good. I did more for a Monday night then most people do in one day, haha.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:46 PM   #9  
Fat-be-gone

don't you just love productive days?? I rarely get one in on the weekdays. I get home, eat, watch tv, and then go to sleep. What a waste of a day!!! Today I am so gonna get a workout in. especially since I'm pushing 1800 calories (and that's with a really light dinner!!). Please, give me strength to do what I say I'm going to do.
Old 12-12-2006, 03:54 PM   #10  

Come on Rosario! Yahoo!!!

Well, plans changed, no bank, Toys are Us, taking Mom for her dinner date, making dinner for Dad, or having to pick up Mom!!!
Today will be EXERCISE!!!!! And Walmart a little later to pick up some stuff I have on hold. Then MIAMI INK!!!! Yippee!!! I always give myself a pedicure when I'm watching Miami Ink, then a shower or bubble bath and bed early. Remember when all I ever wanted to do was go dancing on Tuesdays??? What a home body I've become! LOL!

What's everyone going to do for New Years?
Old 12-12-2006, 04:03 PM   #11  
Starting Fresh

last year I spent my new years unpacking and think I was asleep by 12, haha. This year I just want to share some drinks and watch some movies... but I dunno
Old 12-13-2006, 07:49 AM   #12  
used to be tofat

Hi gals, yesterday was a total loss for diet. Party food definetly got the best of me. I did get in 2 hours of exercise to help counter all the extra calories though. Ran just under 3 miles this morning so exercise is done for the day. I'm going shopping to try to get more christmas stuff out of the way.

Wendy-Your tv night sounds great to me. I usually prefer a quiet night.

New Years will entail a church service, and then probably some videos at home with my hubby. We're not to good at going out that night. Prefer to stay away from the drunks on the road.

Rosario-Hope you got your exercise in yesterday.

Courtnie-WOW!! I wish I could have gotten half of your productive attitude. I havent done much since we got the tree and decorations up on Saturday. That totally wore me out!
Old 12-13-2006, 03:52 PM   #13  

Hi Girls!

Feeling rather crappy again today, dizzy and headache so no exercise of any sort for me today. I can't wait till Monday when I get my results on the CT scan so we can figure out how to stop this crappy feeling, man this sucks, just total waste of a life like this,even affecting my mothering now and I hate that! Poor Ryan has to deal with a lazy,sick mommy all the time! Let's hope the scan comes back with good news!
Have a good day!
Old 12-14-2006, 11:37 AM   #14  
used to be tofat

Oh Wendy, I sure hope they find a way to help you. It ruins so much when you're in consistent pain. You're in my thoughts.
Old 12-14-2006, 03:58 PM   #15  

Hi everyone! Well another day of no exercise for me. Same as yesterday but now my son has lovingly given me his cold, blah.
Good thing I'm eating well!
Thabks Brandy, I hope they don't find a thing in my head,lol,and it's something as simple as a vitamin deficiantcy or something like that!
Have a great day Gals!
Closed Thread