Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-05-2006, 06:00 PM   #1  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Default 3 weeks till xmas

Well girls, 2 weeks and 6 days till xmas... total 20 days away!

Lets get our buts in great and make these last 3 weeks count!

How is everyone doing?
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 06:49 PM   #2  

I'm doing super well. Walking lots...drinking copious amounts of water...Yeee...I am so excited for christmas. I want to look my best How are you sotypical?
sweet_talker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 06:58 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 240/207/135

Height: 5'6

Unfortunately, I'm not doing as well as I like but I'm making progress. I'm stressed from finals and am finding it a little hard to stray away from the junk. I am managing though.
athenac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:08 PM   #4  
mmm nutella

S/C/G: 177/see ticker/135

Height: 5' 5 1/2"

I jumped on the scale this morning and it said 145, but I don't really believe it quite yet. Yesterday was the last day of exams for all theatre majors (all 90 or so of us) so we had a Christmas party and I drank (not a lot! but enough) and I think my weight tends to dip after a night spent drinking because of mild dehydration.

I intend to weigh myself later in the week and see if it goes back up, and if it doesn't well then I guess I'll just be happy I'm wrong for once!
hotnewspirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:49 PM   #5  
Starting Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_talker View Post
I'm doing super well. Walking lots...drinking copious amounts of water...Yeee...I am so excited for christmas. I want to look my best How are you sotypical?
I am doing great thanks for asking! I didn't realize you lived to close! I am in Nanamo. Beautiful dog you have, I looked at getting a Shiba
Old 12-06-2006, 03:42 AM   #6  

Oh wow, that is very close. Unfortunately...I don't have a shiba inu. I WISH WITH EVERY OUNCE OF ME THAT I DID. But I don't. There was one at this grooming place where I walked to get to the bus every Tuesday from school, though...and we fell in love. We were meant for each other. *sigh* I am hopefully getting a dog (not necessarily a Shiba Inu because I want to get one from the SPCA, so you can't be that choosy) in the summer... EEEE!! I love dogs so much.
Old 12-06-2006, 05:50 AM   #7  
Vegan

S/C/G: 255/Ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

I skipped out on the gym today, I was just so tired. I'm also having a problem with being starving hungry for some reason today. I'm eating food that's not bad for me but too bad it still has calories in it. I go to the gym tomorrow for a big workout, i'm hoping hoping hoping the scale will be down. Wish me luck! if it isn't i'll just have to eat less but i'm already around 1300 calories and I'm starving LOL. I usually eat 1500 but i'm just trying to get a little extra off before our trip/wedding over the holidays.
kierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:58 PM   #8  
Starting Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_talker View Post
Oh wow, that is very close. Unfortunately...I don't have a shiba inu. I WISH WITH EVERY OUNCE OF ME THAT I DID. But I don't. There was one at this grooming place where I walked to get to the bus every Tuesday from school, though...and we fell in love. We were meant for each other. *sigh* I am hopefully getting a dog (not necessarily a Shiba Inu because I want to get one from the SPCA, so you can't be that choosy) in the summer... EEEE!! I love dogs so much.
Have you thought about Rescue? Then you can save a dog and get the kind you want!
http://www.shibarescuegta.ca/

also keep your eyes on petfinder.com
Old 12-06-2006, 02:03 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Well all the stress is starting to catch up with me, I woke up this morning with a sore throat. I definitely don't want to be getting sick now, but unfortunately I was exposed to Bronchitis on the weekend.. and I tend to get it around this time of year. Grr!

Courtnie - you are definitely looking good! Those last few pounds made a HUGE difference in your face!

kierr - eat more, but try things like apples, celery, all of that. Apples in particular fill me up SO much, sprinkle a little cinnamon on it when it's cut up, very yummy, low fat, high-ish fiber, what more can a girl ask for?

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 03:09 PM   #10  

Thanks for the tips, Courtnie I forgot to mention this, ever since I started posting on this site and seeing your picture everywhere...That is such a nice picture! When I get a dog, I am going to have pictures of us together too. Haha
Old 12-06-2006, 03:51 PM   #11  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

i'm doing pretty good i have not slipped at all!! i've been at it since nov. 15 and i have only lost 5lbs!!! this is the slowest that i have ever lost, i usually can lose about 7-9 pounds the first week. but i guess all those times i've been restricting. i'm still happy wit my success!!!

also, if i have been measuring correctly i think i may have lost an inch. i hope to get my mini trampoline this weekend!!
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 09:43 PM   #12  

S/C/G: SW/253/CW231/GW175

Height: 5'8

Hello ,

Just wanted to join this thread..glad you are all doing well..i had a little bit of a blip at the weekend and decided to join another thread to motivate me and challenge me to get the weight off before the end of december at least 7 pounds or so..who knows..nice to meet you all.
SlimmingWorldChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 11:17 PM   #13  
Vegan

S/C/G: 255/Ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

I was down another pound yesterday at the gym. Yay. I still don't know if i'll make my goal but man I am doing my best and if i don't then I'll be close! I pulled out the smallest pair of pants (jeans) I have in my closet and they fit! They are a 14 Juniors so about a 12 misses. i'm pretty excited about that. I almost fit into this size 12 gap dress I bought for when I get smaller too. if it wasn't for my broad shoulders I'd make it now. I think that is sized funky though, I shouldn't be able to fit into a size 12 dress just yet.
kierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 11:01 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 259/140/140

Height: 5'6"

I have lost 2 lbs. this week. I am not sure I will reach my goal but I am going to try. I wish everyone good luck and willpower as we attend all these Christmas gatherings.
Terrie
gettingsmaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:22 PM   #15  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone! How are you all doing?
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote