Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2002, 03:26 AM   #1  
fatter than U

Wink Bovine MOOsings

Hey! What happened to the thread Wabby started yesterday? Did someone delete it? Did we do something to anger the 3fcgoddesses??
Old 01-15-2002, 11:06 AM   #2  

Where am I?, where are you?, is this where we are? I felt way out in the pasture yesterday without my other cowsies. Mooooooo.
Old 01-15-2002, 03:21 PM   #3  

Default Boring you to tears

Hi bovine lovelies, I really have nothing to say, but I'm saying it anyway. My post yesterday must have been so boring the 3fatchicks deleted it. I'm still walking. Still eating waaaay too much.

My baby sis and I are going to the Seattle Garden Show next month. We're taking along a couple more gal pals too. We're going to share a room so it should be a real pajama party. Then after the garden show spring will be just around the corner !!!!!

My doc called me back with my MRI report. She said I do have ms, but it doesn't seem to be affecting me. I knew this. My last MRI was 10 years ago. I get to compare my brain pictures next time I go see my Dr. It's an interesting thing to see what's in yer noggin.

Anybody heard from Miss Lush?
Old 01-15-2002, 08:20 PM   #4  
Member w/ messiest house

Default That is odd!

I think I wrote a message on that one. So it's probably my computer that deleted it. This computer got so bad yesterday that it couldn't be booted up at all, not even enough to get the CD-ROM going to reload Windows. Fortunately DH had a floppy boot disk, so that's what I did last night -- reloaded Windows.

DH's aunt keeled over with a heart attack today. She is one of many aunts and uncles, but one we saw frequently. His mother is going to particularly devastated (especially since it happened in the backseat of her car after they had lunch together!)

Speaking of lunch, I went to my Meals on Wheels thing today, and they asked me to fill in for someone in the kitchen who had sprained her ankle. So I served mashed potatoes, and wore a hair net!!!

I looked into joining WW online -- it's really expensive! I'm too cheap to pay someone good money to make me lose weight.

Kiwi
Old 01-15-2002, 10:53 PM   #5  

Hi everybody,
It will be so hard for your mother-in-law, but I'm glad you have a close family to help her through.
Wabby, you are never boring. Going to the doctor is enough to give anyone the blahs.
Drum roll please: (I don't know how much of it was water, bad scale reading, or different clothes, but I'm taking all of it)
I went from 194.5 to 189.5!!!!!! Ye Haa!
Old 01-16-2002, 02:19 AM   #6  
fatter than U

Talking Hair nets rule!!

Where I come from anyway. When we were kids, my best friend's mother used to try to get us to wear those little plastic fold-up rain bonnets if it was wet outside. Aaaahhhhhhh!

So sorry about DH's aunt, Kiwi. What a shock for mil.

Wabby! Remember what a blast you had last year at the garden show? If you see Stevie (and his 16 kids) there, give him a big smoooooch from me. Of course you're too ladylike to do anything like that.

Viola! You go girl! Did you get your new scale yet? See? it's not as bad as you thought. Maybe *this* year we'll all get thin.

Gotta go be a domestic goddess.

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ SugarP -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*
Old 01-16-2002, 12:51 PM   #7  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default out of it

I've been so long unposting or boring posting that I dont' know what's going on. Fortunatately, you cows haven't missed me. So that's good.

I'm now here and worried about Wabby and Lushy and Kiwi's family (sad to hear that sweetie) and wondering if I hang around will Viola inspire me. Will you? I am a glutton. I am bigger than Bazg even.

I'd like to hear from Lushy because I know it's science fair time and she'll have stories. Kiwi's school doesn't do science fair. They get named Best Educational System in the Planetverse and do nothing to raise parent's blood pressure. I even suggested to ds that he do his project on what questions and/or answers in everyday conversation will raise parents' blood pressure the mostest.

Going now. You don't even remember who I am anyway. You cold hearted cowsies.
Old 01-16-2002, 02:41 PM   #8  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default FINALLY THE COW HAS COME HOME TO ROOST

AND SHE'S AS FAT AS ME!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA---WISHES DO COME TRUE!!!!Remember when you weighed 137!!!!!!Those were the days my friend{hum along} la la la la la la ---la la la la la la la--------HEHEHEHHEHHEHEH now I have something to cheer me up----JUST HOW MUCH FATTER ARE YOU??????.........on another topic---I am a fan of flylady's----my house is almost clean----------and dear Kiwi-------your poor Mil--- this is so hard for them---my mil often speaks of how hard it is to see all your friends ,family and contemporaries passing away on a regular basis-----I am sure you guys will be a great comfort to dh's mom--------sorry to be so gleeful,but you know how horrible it was for us all when Peachgutt was dropping all the weight------
Old 01-16-2002, 06:04 PM   #9  
Member w/ messiest house

Thumbs down Peachbag!

Well, I'm glad to see you. I'm sure you won't notice, but we have constantly lamented your absence. No, we don't have science fair projects, except for 6th grade. DD doesn't like them, so we don't have them. I'm sure that's the reason. DD just got her course catalog for those summer courses. Is DS going to do that again? I doubt I will be able to convince her to actually go to a course (an entire 3 weeks, away from her beloved canoe? horrors!), but maybe she'll take an online one again.

Congrats on those pounds, Viola! You get credit for them no matter the reason for the loss. Now just keep them off. One of these days I'll make some progress. Probably not today, since I ate a bag of Bugles on the way home from a little shopping expedition.

Saturday is DH's birthday and I am giving him about the goofiest present I have ever come up with. I will have to wait until then to tell you about it, just in case.

Hi Bagz and Sugar, thanks for the kind words. I did my part today--made a pot of soup to take down to the inlaws.

Aren't you pleased, Peaches, at the enjoyment you give Bagz? When are you going to play games at Pogo with me?

Later, gators

Kiwi
Old 01-16-2002, 10:09 PM   #10  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default Demented

Bagz is MORE DEMENTED THAN I REMEMBER. My blubbery rubbery belly brings forth la la la las from her. That is sick.

Speaking of demented there's a woman in town who inherited a ton of cash and took on the attitude that she is VERY important and different from everyone else. She's probably in her early 60s. (Sugar, one day that will not seem ancient.) She got face lifts. People talk about her face lifts but I never noticed.

Yesterday she came in the office and after she talked a while I knew who she was because of the topic .. her pet project. Before that, I thought she was a burn victim! Really! Her mouth and eyes looked like they were cut out of a mask. No expression around them. No flexible skin. Icky.

Yes, Kiwi we are sending in the forms very soon ANDDDDDDDDDDD he got notification that he has been selected as page in the state legislature.

Bagz, 144. You expected more, didn't you! HA!
Old 01-17-2002, 04:00 AM   #11  
fatter than U

Question 144 is supposed to be FAT???

Geez, Peachy, you must just be busting out of your pop tops! But we are sooooooo glad to hear from you. You are my favourite WLcowsie, you know that! How's the collage? I lost mine under a pile of clutter.

Guess what, cowsies? Exercise makes you lose weight. I've stepped onto that instrument of torture 4 times in the last week for between 25 and 30 minutes and my weight is actually going down. Who woulda thought it?

Bagzieeeee! You are sooo funny!!!!! Tell us how much you weigh!

My parents are in their late 60s, early 70s and have lost just *tons* of their friends in the past few years. It's really getting scary.

Face lifts are revolting. They always look fake. Abdominoplasty is the way to go. Who cares what your face looks like if you have a flat belly? Just look at all those music video tarts on tv. Butts as wide as a house, but skinny little waists and no apron gut.

When Lush comes back, I need to ask her if the nuns in NJ are like the ones in Bavaria.

Last edited by SugP; 01-17-2002 at 04:07 AM.
Old 01-17-2002, 07:06 AM   #12  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default hoW DARE anyone inquire about me weight!!!!

I have been STUGGLING to stay at one hundred and SIXTY pounds!!!!!Imagine----I remember when I was shocked to weight 152 and joined WW's immediately------- just how SICK is this going to get----will I someday be dreaming of coasting along at 250????EVERY time I try to diet lately,I just GAIN------and this crappy wintery,COLD weather makes me so hungrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeee-----Sugar----maybe YOU are the NEW CHERRY!!!! Peachbutt-----144 seems llike alot on you ,as you have a small frame---HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Old 01-17-2002, 09:38 AM   #13  

Hi Cowsies!
Hello Peaches! Everyone is talking science and that is funny because I thought someone on this thread or 40's thread is or is married to a physics teacher. My 9th graders are doing this balance/tight rope walking/center of gravity/ rotational inertia thing and I might have some questions to pass along. I don't think about why things happen, they just do, but I'm glad someone knows why.
Why is it that sometimes I eat like crazy, 5 pizza slices, a bag of chips w/cheese sauce, 5 big slices of birthday cake, and other times I can deal with portion control.

Peaches, feel free to ignore "advice" but 160 is where I really struggled to maintain and I got discouraged and quit trying, so if you do maintain 160 forever, pat yourself on the back, but please don't give up completely because I'd trade 190 for 160 anyday. No one ever told me how to break a 6 month plateau at 160. Maybe someone else knows the answers. see---more mysteries of life!

Last edited by viola1; 01-17-2002 at 09:50 AM.
Old 01-17-2002, 10:43 AM   #14  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default 160??

That is SO precious. Viola has confused BattleAxeBagz with small-framed teensy bozo-doll meeeee.

I am on the Hollywood diet today. Anyone want to tell me why that's a bad idea? It's 9:30 and I'm doing well on it.

Did y'all hear about the priest in the Florida panhandle near me. Arrested for selling methamphetamine and ecstacy. Has an appt on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. Police arrested ppl for selling drugs and learned HE WAS THEIR SUPPLIER! This is shocking even for a priest.
Old 01-17-2002, 11:15 AM   #15  

I guess I'm confused. That's not unusual. It is probably due to a lack of sugar and fat grams I'm eating a meatball & cheeze lean pocket....these things are good!

Last edited by viola1; 01-17-2002 at 11:19 AM.
Closed Thread