View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 03:44 PM   #9
martiniforme
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

loveandlaughalways:
Aww, thanks sweetie! I'm not that fast of a walker/jogger though! I do an exercise DVD called Walk On To Weight Loss, and it's all "on the spot," which I'm guessing allows us to move our legs faster or something. I'm able to keep in time with the instructor, and she says that we are going 4.5mph, but I work up one heck of a sweat!! I can't wait until I can go jogging again

Calejo:
I agree, definitely get to a doctor soon! I ignored me knees for so long, and just figured it was part of getting older (and I'm only 23!). Turns out that my cartilage was degenerating, and if I had taken care of the problem sooner, I could have possibly avoided surgery. Don't get me wrong, I'm still avoiding it like the dickens! But I take Glucosamine Sulfate with Chondroitin, with encouragement to do so from my doctor, of course . And you're welcome for the links!

stopeating:
We have a festival like that here as well! And a parade that goes around the town (very small town LOL), and passes in front of all the houses, so no one has to sit out in the cold

ennay:
Happy 2 months to your baby!!

Melissa:
Yeah, if I couldn't give it away, I'd be dead!

Calejo:
Here is how to post your pictures
1. Click in to the thread (so you are viewing all of the replies)
2. Click on the button in the top-left that says "Post Reply"
3. A little box will appear, with some images atop it (things to make your text bold, italic, coloured, etc)
4. Select the one that looks like a paper clip. A new box should pop up.
5. Select the button that says "Browse." Use this feature to navigate to where your picture is saved on your computer.
6. Click "Attach"

There a go!

Jasmine:
Congrats on the loss!!! Evil, evil HFCS! And you're right, it will be rough, but I'm going to try to make the most of it. Get some things done around the house that I otherwise wouldn't have time to do with him around. And no dual suppers for 2 weeks!!

Last edited by martiniforme : 12-03-2006 at 04:06 PM.
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote