Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 02:25 PM   #1  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Default Tuesday

Well, day # 3 and I'm still at it! My BF made dinner for me last night and I tried to allocate points as I thought best.

Today we're going into the city for a hockey game and he's going to p/u a hero for us to share. So ... I. can. do. this.

How are you all ?? I'm lonesome here ... sniff, sniff ...

Come out, come out where-eva you are!
Old 11-28-2006, 10:51 PM   #2  

I'm here-don't be lonely! We can offer each other support. Glad you have a supportive BF....I WI tomorrow or Thursday-not expecting much-PMS is here...grrr...but at least i've been exercising. This weekend is my baby's 1 year birthday party-MIL comes thursday and my mom and brother on Saturday. We are having 40 plus people on Saturday. The good news is, i will likely be too busy to eat! The bad news is...cake!!!
Old 11-29-2006, 10:34 AM   #3  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Lori - you'll do fine! Cake. It can be conqured! As i'm re-learning there's room for every food as long as it's accounted for. It's not easy; but it reminds you of the "value" of the food you're eating.

Have a wonderful weekend and celebration! From Thanksgiving to a birthday party; and before you know it Christmas will be here - you've got a lot of family activity going on this time of the year! Good times! Good times!
Old 11-30-2006, 08:02 PM   #4  

Yeah-good times. I gained .4 this week-but AF is almost here and my home scale showed a drop of 2 pounds so I am not too worried. I'll stick with it! enjoy your weekend!!
Old 12-01-2006, 01:52 PM   #5  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Default Finally Friday

Hey all! Can you believe it's December 1st!!! Whoa Nelly ...

So the last 2 evenings have been hard; I've gone way over points by consuming things I just shouldn't bring into the house. Lesson #1 revisited.

Today I'm trying to not let it get me down - new day; clean slate. Right ?

I know that a big part of my eating disorder is procrastinating. So I've just got to be pro-active and get things done!

Hope you all have a wonderful day and start to the weekend.

Cheers!
Old 12-02-2006, 11:40 AM   #6  

Absolutely Deb-at least you are trying...and a new day IS a clean slate...so hang in there. Today is the birthday party-italian food and birthday cake. I can do it though.....it's the alcohol that will kill me-I'm sticking to wine!! LOL
Old 12-02-2006, 04:57 PM   #7  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Happy birthday to the little one!

Enjoy the weekend! My son is actually at a 1st B-day party today too. I have to pick him up in 1 hour.

I have weigh in tomorrow; and I can't wait to have a bagel w. cream cheese for breakfast. Yum ~
Old 12-03-2006, 11:41 AM   #8  

Good luck at WI-hope it went well!!
Closed Thread