Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-30-2006, 04:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 175/155/125

Height: 5'1

Default fell off the wagon

I've only posted a few times. I was taking xenical and have lost almost 40 lbs, but since my holidays in August I have stopped taking it and have stopped losing weight. I want to lose the rest on my own. I haven't put on any weight, but if I keep going the way I am I will. I need to start eating properly again and get back on the exercise wagon. I have fallen into a lazy slump and need new motivation to get me going again. Any words of advice?
soon2beslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 04:53 PM   #2  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

Hey, I think you've made a great decision to do this on your own. Walking is a great way to get exercise that is easy to start, or you could get some exercise videos or sign up for a gym membership. There are lots of options! Do something you enjoy.
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 05:18 PM   #3  

Try to remember how great you felt when you first started loosing the weight. I think the feeling of success is a great motivator! And the fact that you haven't gained back any yet is even better. You can just pick up where you left off. Maybe now that you stopped the Xenical you should have another look at your diet. Maybe make a few adjustments to kick start your plan. Just a thought. And the exercise is always a good idea as futuresurferchick said. Good luck to you!
Gogirl008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 07:11 PM   #4  

For motivation I look at the before and after photos on this site, they have helped get me out the door for some walking/jogging the past two days!
Celesteral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 05:44 PM   #5  
Do it. Be Proud.

S/C/G: 250/see ticker~>/130

Height: 5'3.5

Words of advice? Nothing will feel as good as knowing that you conquered by yourself... without the help of some pill. Somewhere in you is all the energy you need... tap it with a little jig around your room in the morning or when no one is looking. DO SIDEKICKS IN THE KITCHEN and pump yourself up!
Reddalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 06:12 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I cut and pasted this from another board ...

Let me think a minute ... it's about falling off the wagon.
Ok, basically the program is "eat clean and move well" .. that's a pretty basic explanation but bear with me.
So if you ate today and you moved today ... how far off the wagon are you really? All of us have gooder days and badder days. Some days we drive the wagon and some days we kinda drag behind it.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:29 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 175/155/125

Height: 5'1

Thanks for the replies. I just need to give myself a kick and start fresh. I only have a few pounds to reach my goal. I can do it!!
soon2beslim is offline   Reply With Quote