Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2002, 12:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 256/202.5/135

Height: 5'3"

Exclamation Newbie alert:)

Hi everyone!!!
My name is kathy and I am going to try to lose weight AGAIN!!!!!!!!

I love to eat when bored, depressed, happy, watching tv or on the computer---oh ya I eat when hungry too!!!

I am 5 feet 2 inches tall and now weigh 168 pounds---I had two children 12 months apart--my youngest is 15 months old. I am now 23 pounds heavier than I was when I first became prego with my 2 year old.

I hate my size 16 pants and want my size 10/12 back. I hate it that I am this fat!!

I was depressed for the first year after my second was born and am on a wonderfull medication now--and have been feeling great the past month!!!! so I am now ready to give this a go again!!!

Looking forward to battlling the bulge with all of you.
Old 01-13-2002, 08:28 PM   #2  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Kathy--come on over to the weekly thread and meet everyone!!Welcome!!!
Vicki
Old 01-16-2002, 03:10 PM   #3  

Default I know what ya mean!

Hi Kathy,
I'm looking for a buddy too and it sounds like we have the same goals in common. I'm 34, 5'3", 165 and hope to someday be in those dusty pair of size 10 jeans in the back of my closet -- I was wearing them only 6 years ago!! My goal is to be at 135 by the end of the year. After several years of going to the gym after work on and off I finally switched my workout time to the morning and have managed to make it a permanent part of my life. My problem is, like you, I love food.

Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]. I just found this website recently and love all the inspiration on it. I'm bound and determined to be in my size 10 by this time next year!!

Liz
Old 01-17-2002, 12:41 PM   #4  

Liz - feel free to join our "week of" thread if you like. That's where we all check in all the time. Welcome!

Rabbit
Old 01-18-2002, 09:02 AM   #5  

Default reply to newbie Kathy :)

Hi Kathy,

I'm new on this thread to-I haven't written an introductory post yet.

I had to respond to your post because I suffered from post partum depression also. I am still on medication, and it makes weight loss very difficult. The medicine interferes with your body's ability for your brain to register that you're full. It's a daily struggle. I have a lot more weight to lose than you do....sigh!

Best of luck with your goal hopefully we can help each other out.

Take care,
Sherry
Closed Thread