View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 09:38 AM   #3
Ruthxxx
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/177/153

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Want me to come down and help build the Ark, Schatzi. You guys sure have been getting crappy weather - sort of like the past nine weeks here.

Kim, you are going to have to slow down a bit to ever get preggers! What a whirlwind time!

The tranqs worked! Lucy slept until I came downstairs at seven this morning and even ate some breakfast. Dogs stop eating just prior to whelping so we may be over the hump. Actually no humping was involved in this syndrome! Sorry!

Tonight I go to Brockville for the TheraPaws Christmas dinner which will either be fun or a crashing bore. Aside from individual evaluations and the AGM, we really don't work "together" although we do the same thing. Actually some of our volunteers are downright anti-social. We'll see what happens. I'm on the social committee but got talked into this event.

When I am in Brockville tonight, I'll sniff the south wind. Maybe somebody in NY state will be cooking turkey a day early. I love the smell of turkey roasting! One of these years I'm going to invite my self to an American T-D dinner!

Have a productive day but try to find a wee space for yourself.