Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 10:11 PM   #1  
focused and aiming

Default i got to meet rhonda today!!

curtis and i met doyle, rhonda, and rhonda's sil shirley at olive garden for dinner. kathy and judd didn't make it. i wish they had. rhonda is gorgeous inside and out. i told doyle he has just a few more days to be my favorite cousin. after their wedding this saturday, rhonda will be my favorite.

we're getting together for lunch thanksgiving. life is good.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:52 AM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

I worked late and then went home and straight to bed. Since you were in and out all day, and I didn't have the number to the ranch with me at work, I couldn't let you know.

I'm glad you had such a great time, though!
Old 11-21-2006, 10:50 AM   #3  
focused and aiming

we're sorry it didn't work out so you could come, but we understand about being exhausted from working such long hours.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:20 PM   #4  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Wow - I am so excited that you all met - wish I was there!

Good luck with the upcoming nuptials - any chance of posting a pic or two when it's done?

Frouf
Old 11-21-2006, 09:10 PM   #5  
focused and aiming

frouf, i wish you could have been there, too. in fact, i wish all the core group could have gotten together. it's good to get to meet.

we have a digital camera and will take it to the wedding. i'll ask rhonda if she cares if i post a photo. if it's okay with her and doyle, i'll try to get one on here.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:25 PM   #6  

Sandra, what about the pictures from when we met? Did they turn out okay? I've been meaning to ask. I take the worst pictures in the world so might want to approve anything you post. But if you have one and think it's okay, you have my blessing.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:13 PM   #7  
focused and aiming

kathy, thank you for the reminder. i should have posted this sooner. i think it's a good photo. you look good in it.

we were facing the sun (obviously) when curtis took this photo in cracker barrel's front yard. we met here but walked next door to chili's because the wait time at dbrl was over 30 minutes. those in the photo are brock, jane (3fc member), myself and kathy. three 3fc members together. now that's special for sure.

Old 11-21-2006, 10:38 PM   #8  
Melissa

Hot mamas!!!
Old 11-21-2006, 11:51 PM   #9  

Thanks, Sandra! You are just so darn cute! Did anyone ever call you a pixie? That's the first thing I thought of when I saw you IRL.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:52 AM   #10  
focused and aiming

well, you girls are great. you've made my day.. i like being a hot pixie.

this is the first time i've been called that.

melissa, you and jane remind me of each other. i've thought that from the first time i met you.

kathy, you're a doll. that's what i thought when i first saw you irl.

we're off to meet with my former bowling coach today. she and curtis are going to pick each other's brains. i'm keeping my mouth shut and my brain capacity a secret.

tomorrow we're meeting doyle and rhonda at cbrl for thanksgiving. i'll see about getting a photo.

have a good day, all.
Closed Thread