(Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Curry)
1lb sweet potatoes, cut in to one inch cubes
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 green chilli, finely chopped
1lb cauliflower broken in to florets (I use frozen)
1 tsp ground coriander
1tsp ground cumin
quarter tsp chilli powder
half tsp ground tumeric
half tsp salt
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy based pan and fry the cumin seeds until they begin to splutter. Add the chilli and fry for a further minute.
2. Add in the cauli florets and fry, stiring, for 5 mins.
3. Add in the sweet potatoes and the ground spices and salt and cook for a further 7 to 10 minutes until both the vegetables are tender.
(Heaviest/start weight @ October '05)
My Spring Challenge:
* Ignore the scales *
* Eat a healthy low fat, low GI diet focusing on portion control *
* Stop unhealthy snacking *
* Move more *
* Keep a diet/exercise diary *