General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 10:48 AM   #1  

Default Marty, The Biggest Loser

Who watched last night? I was so sad to see Marty go but I was so excited to see his "after" video. My kids and I were in shock when they showed his after. He looks simply amazing, not just fit and trim but he looks like a sculpted elite athlete. They showed him playing basketball and football, simply amazing. I think it said he's at 140 lbs. lost! He was so proud to show off his body and new life to his students, I'm very happy for him.

I hope Erik goes next for voting off his best friend.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:51 AM   #2  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

I wonder if Bob is going to freak out at Erik for voting for Marty. And, if Erik is next, then what will Bob do - if no one is training with him?
Old 11-16-2006, 11:01 AM   #3  

The blue team messed up by giving Kai a pass during the challenge. Does anyone else think that her fear of heights was overstated? I think it was a ruse on her part so that they'd feel sorry for her...and it worked because they passed up the opportunity to bring her down to the ground.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:14 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 9"

I really can't stand Kai or Heather. They have the worst attitudes. They were just so hateful in the beginning. And Adrian really needs to go. OMG I've never seen someone so whinney. I was really kinda pulling for Marty.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:18 AM   #5  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

I also watched it with my kids, we were sooo rooting for Marty. But we knew he was gonna get the boot, I mean he IS much more of a threat to everyone remaining then Wylie. But man he sure looked fantastic. No matter how many times I see before and after shots I'm just truly amazed. I mean not to hurt anyone's feelings, including my own, but fat is not pretty. The after pictures are ALWAYS better, well duh, but yeah I mean not to be repetitive- thinner is prettier then fatter, not that you CAN'T be fat AND pretty, oh you know what I'm saying. Please say you know what I'm saying, I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:22 AM   #6  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Justinsmom- I completely agree about Kai and Heather's attitudes. It's hard to pull for them. And even though Adrienne is the whiniest person I've ever seen, I couldn't help but be a little happy when she ended up on top.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:23 AM   #7  
Pending Email Confirmation

this was the first episode I got to see all season (we thought we were going to watch Jericho, but it was awful)...

Marty looked amazing - and adorable! I hope that if nothing else he wins something, like they've done in the past... they had a biggest loser, and then a biggest loser than went home prize...

Those two women were utterly annoying. I've got to say, when they are picking people to be on that show, they do a good job of getting a few whiney women in there every year! I'm always surprised they make it as far as they do, and happy to see them finally get voted out in the end.. is that wrong? *L*
Old 11-16-2006, 12:45 PM   #8  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

Height: 5'5"

I was so mad that marty had to go. But I understood that it is a game and Marty was a threat to them. still.. Marty was my fav.
I couldn't believe how wonderful her looked. he lost 140 pounds. that's just crazy. way to go marty!

I don't think Kai was overacting her fear of hights. My Aunt is afraid of hights and she freaks when she gets more than three steps up a ladder. Though it was strange that she was afraid to go lower. Of course there is always the fear that as it moves the cables will snap and everythng will come to the ground @_@
Adrian..OMG... Such a baby. It's a game, don't freak out over the rules.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:24 PM   #9  
5lbs fat vs 5 lbs muscle

Height: 5'6

awwww man I missed it trying to watch stupid ANTM! Can you watch the episode on nbc.com?
Old 11-16-2006, 01:37 PM   #10  
Wild Angels

Height: 5'2

Marty...what can I say? The man is hot now! LOL I would be very surprised to hear later on that he went back to being flabby...gosh, he looks so good!

Adrian got on my freaking nerves! "This game is not fair! You know they are gonna vote off the two new people!!!" Wah Wah Wah....give me a break! Although, the two new folks were on the ground first, so in a way, she was right...but still, throw a snit fit in front of millions of people, and in front of your group? Bad move.....trust me, if she went below that yellow line, her butt was toast....

As for Kai and Heather, would someone please tell me what the heck they are still doing on the show??? One would think the men would have voted them off long before now...sheesh...
Old 11-16-2006, 01:41 PM   #11  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Adrian is the WORST! I wonder how she lost so much weight at home with such a bad attitude...weight loss ain't always fair, and neither are reality shows, for Heaven's sake.

I feel like Kai really could have been that scared of heights - it wasn't so much that she was scared of getting closer to the ground, she was scared of being moving at 30 feet up.

I think Erik is kind of slimy. Yes, I realize its a game, but thats the second time now he has done something I considered objectionable for the purpose of "playing the game" (the first being forcing Kai to play her immunity). I want him to go home.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:05 PM   #12  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalinn82 View Post
I want him to go home.
You know what I want them all to go home, these are not the nicest group of people I've ever come across, at least that's how it is coming across on the TV. It would be much more enjoyable if I actually liked somebody that's left. Could you imagine if one of those girls wins, uch? Or Erik. I'd also like Caroline Rhea to go home, how did they pick her and why? For her beautiful physique and knowledge of weightloss and fitness? Or her unbelivable squeaky and annoying voice.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:18 PM   #13  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

I MISSED IT sigh is it going to replay?
Old 11-16-2006, 02:34 PM   #14  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

They won't repeat the show Michelle. I tried to watch it online one week and all I could find was a 2 minute recap.

Adrian is very annoying.She has done very well since arriving at the ranch must be working with a trainer.

I'm surprised that only the 2 guys were working with Bob.I prefer him to the new girl.

Marty looked fantastic last night.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:53 PM   #15  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

darn it i had to go visit my son i thought it was at 9pm i totally missed it
Closed Thread