Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 10:05 AM   #1  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Talking Back and bigger than ever!!

Hi Sistas,

Don't know who will remember me, but I used to be a Sista & haven't posted in many months. It's been a long strange trip, but I found my way back.

I had a 3 level spinal fusion surgery in December, tried going back to work in May & didn't last a whole week. Since then, I've tried many jobs but I don't seem to be able to last very long. The latest was 3 months, then I was replaced while I was in the hospital for 4 days at the end of October. Now I'm unemployed & fatter than ever. So...there's my sob story.

I've gained so much weight, since December. I'm at my all time highest weight right now & I'm hoping to start losing again. I know that a week and a half until Thanksgiving is a bad time to start, but then again, it's always a bad time to start a diet. I'm not going to stress over Thanksgiving dinner, my daughter is having it this year--so at least I won't have a ton of leftovers to deal with.

Anyway, I want to come back & be with the Sistas. There are so many that I haven't met yet. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone again.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:38 AM   #2  

Kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey girl!!!! Oh we have missed you!!!!!!!! I am so excited you are back!!!!

DOn't sweat it, you aren't the only one at an all time high. But we'll both get to where we want to be!!!!
Old 11-14-2006, 12:22 PM   #3  
Just getting started

S/C/G: 235/223/140

Height: 5'7"

Hi, Kitty! Pleased to meet you! I'm a returning sista, as well!

WELCOME BACK!
Old 11-14-2006, 02:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 333/220/185

Height: 5'10

Hey Girl,
at lease you're back! I had a hip replacement in may and I'm still walking with a cane all because of my wt.(gained 60 lbs) I need all new things to wear. but I've decided to get back up, dust my self off and really give it all I've got!!!! my back is up to the wall now. No where to go,this has got to be done and people do it everyday and WE can do it too!!! one step @ a time!!!!
Audrey
Old 11-19-2006, 01:37 PM   #5  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Welcome back, Kitty! It seems there are several of us who have left and returned in the last few months.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:32 PM   #6  

Hi, Kitty!!!!!! We've missed you!

I'm not around too much anymore (I'm pregnant), but I wanted to say hi!!! I hope you're doing okay!
Closed Thread