Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 01:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

Default I'm clearly staying up too late at nite - the Catwalk Model Diet???

I thought I had tuned in to a SNL skit or something! But it's legit. It has a website and everything! It starts off with this "model" saying she lost X pounds and the photo she shows is of her pg in a bikini santa suit. Well, duh, of course you lost weight, it's called childbirth. It goes down hill from there. Has anyone else seen this disaster commercial???
Old 11-12-2006, 08:46 AM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I agree, you are staying up too late
Old 11-12-2006, 09:19 AM   #3  
it's always something

I can't find it in google, lol. Sounds crazy!
Old 11-12-2006, 11:35 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

Nelie, guilty as charged! I was lethargic all day and finally in the evening pulled myself together and did my ubwo (1 hr) and 1 hr of cardio on the t'mill. So this is the price paid for starting 2 hours of working out at about 9:00 pm!! But hey, at least I didn't blow it off!! I finally found slumber at 1:30 am, so about 2 hours after the end of my workout & shower.
Closed Thread