First name (if you want to tell): "Cally" is fine.
Meaning of user name: Something I made up while browsing the meaning of names for a story I was writing. It's a form of "Kallisto", which comes from the Greek kallistos
, meaning "most lovely". Obviously, I chose it on a day I needed a confidence boost, lol. But if I ever feel strong enough in my bellydancing to join a troupe and perform in public, it will be my stage name.
Geographical location: Chicago suburbs
Marital Status: Very married
Pets: Does a husband count?
Hobbies/Interests: Writing fiction and poetry, reading, singing, dancing, photography, movies
Eye/Hair Color: hazel/dark brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Lord, who can remember back that far?
Highest Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 238/148/unknown
Problem: Unhealthy restriction interspersed with bulimia
Plan/Way of Eating: Calorie counting, non-processed foods
Favorite Exercise: Dancing, Pilates
Favorite movies: Sense and Sensibility, Dogma, Boondock Saints, Much Ado About Nothing, The Importance of Being Earnest...too many to list!
Favorite books/plays: Anything about the Tudor dynasty, chick-lit, mysteries
Music: Name it.
Favorite Quote(s): "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." --Eleanor Roosevelt
Favorite People (dead and living): My husband, Mark Twain, Oscar Wilde, H.L. Mencken, Robin Williams
People I canít stand: The religious right extremists, homophobes, anyone who can't live and let live
Places youíve been: All over the United States and a tiny bit of Canada.
Places you want to visit: England, Ireland, Scotland, Italy
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Various
02. What is your least favorite word? hospital
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Possibilities
04. What turns you off? Willful ignorance
05. What is your favorite curse word? Damn
06. What sound or noise do you love? Birdsong
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Doors closing
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Professional entertainer
09. What profession would you not like to do? Telemarketing
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Here's your husband, now go do whatever makes you happy."