First name (if you want to tell): Kerri
Meaning of user name: my friends and I are "the chikas"
Geographical location: MA
Marital Status: Single, I've got to get the loving myself thing down first.
Pets: Two cats; Patches and Tobey.
Hobbies/Interests: Books, shopping, listening to music, relaxing, visiting friends, hiking
Eye/Hair Color: Brown/Light Brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Summer of 2004
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 162 / 149 / 139
Problem: Depression and binge eating are not a good mix!
Plan/Way of Eating: Weight Watchers, vegan style
Favorite exercise: Turbo Jam DVDs, pilates
Favorite movies: Garden State, any 80s movie with John Cusack
Favorite books/plays: On the Road, Life of Pi, The Once and Future King
Music: Indie rock, folk, classic rock, R&B
Favorite Artists: The Walkmen, Tom Petty, John Legend, Bob Dylan, Teagan & Sara, Cotton Mather,
Amos Lee, the Allman Bros. (before Dicky Barrett left,) Jack Johnson
Favorite Quote(s): Drop knowledge not bombs.
Favorite People (dead and living): my two best friends/soulmates
People I canít stand: Celebrities and snobs! Just b/c they entertain us doesn't mean they're better than us!
Places youíve been: Grand Canyon, FL, Washington D.C, all of New England
Places you want to visit: Italia, France, Africa, Greece, Central & South America, Cali
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? creativity
02. What is your least favorite word? absence
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Good music, good friends
04. What turns you off? Uncomfortable situations, arrogance, ignorance
05. What is your favorite curse word? I've been told I can talk like a pirate, so I guess all of them/
06. What sound or noise do you love? my cat's baby-meow
07. What sound or noise do you hate? the alarm clock!!
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Movie soundtrack maker, or food critic (is that horrible?)
09. What profession would you not like to do? Septic tank cleaner
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? A good joke; I'm gonna be pretty bummed when I die.