Old 11-02-2006, 03:02 PM   #1  

Default Have to get real....NOW!!!..and some OT Halloween pics :)

Hey everyone...
Well..I haven't been around much lately..but that's all about to change. I haven't been doing very good on my WW...and I feel terrible about it!!! For the last few weeks, I've been eating out of control and not exercising. I've gained about 5 pounds back and I can tell that some of the muscle I was building from doing The Firm...has turned back into fat...seriously!!!

I had a revelation last night....it woke me right up from a dead sleep. I woke up freaking out.....thinking about how if I continue on this eating and not exercising path...I'll be right back to where I was...and that scares the crap out of me!!!!! I can't let this happen!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooo close to goal....I have to keep going!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't know why my plan went off course??? I think I was getting into that whole "I look pretty good, I can cheat one day"...well that one day turned into many days....it's just downright scary to me!!!!

Anyways..no more excuses...no more "just one more day, then I'll start up again".....It is NOW!!!!!!! I've eaten very healthy today and I'm about to go exercise now.

I know I have to be accountable for myself...but you guys help keep me in line too...k?????

Ok...on a off topic note...we had a great time going out for Halloween...my Minnesota Vikings sexboat scandal costume didn't work out...so I went as a last minute witch..how creative..lOl. My hubby dressed up for the first time ever...as a blow up turkey....and he picked it out himself...too funny. I'll try and include a few pics....I HEART Halloween!!!

Ok....take care everyone.....IT'S ON BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUV,
LIV
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Halloween2006 001.jpg (21.9 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Halloween2006 008.jpg (35.1 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg Halloween2006 010.jpg (38.7 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg Halloween2006 011.jpg (41.4 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg RCMC-Girls-Rock-.jpg (42.6 KB, 62 views)
roundRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 03:23 PM   #2  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Liv, it's great that you caught the regain this quickly and want to get back on path. Congratulations. You can do it. I have had my ups and downs too and am so thankful for this site. It really helps me refocus on getting back on track. You have done Sooo excellent. Maybe the break was what you needed, but now you can refocus and finish losing the last little bit.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:32 PM   #3  
No description available.

Looks like you guys had a great time!

I need to buckle down again, too. We can support each other!

You should change your log in name to MsCheekbonesRN, though. Not much round about you!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 05:27 PM   #4  

Lilybelle...thanks so much for the support......you are a wonderful inspiration....you are right...coming back to this site is just the uplift I need..thanks again!!!!

Midwife......thank you so much also!!! Yeah...maybe we can buckle down together...I'm totally up for that!!!!! And thank you soooo much about the cheekbone comment.....that means a lot to me! I've had a couple of comments on my cheekbones...they've become my favorite body part..LOL...I struggle with self esteem and your comment seriously does mean a great deal to me. Anywho...let me know if you want to buddy up or something...k?

Thanks again all....I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

LUV,
LIV
roundRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 07:16 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 283/253/190

Height: 5'9"

Wow - good for you! You gotta take a late night wake up revelation like that seriously!
Lifeguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 12:30 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Sometimes that's what it takes is one of those middle of the night wakeup calls for you to get back on track.

I love your halloween pics. I Heart halloween too BTW
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 12:37 PM   #7  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

YAY LIV!!!!

Linda
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 01:22 PM   #8  
One pound at a time...

You go Liv! You can knock off those 5 measley pounds in a couple of weeks.
ChocLabLover is offline   Reply With Quote